Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 36votes)

Cromartie High School

Alt Names: alt 魁!!クロマティ高校alt 魁!!クロマティ高校alt Sakigake!! Cromartie Koukou
Author: Nonaka Eiji
Artist: Nonaka Eiji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Welcome to Cromartie High—a melting pot of underachievers and overzealous bullies, where the fist rules, and the student body has the combined I.Q. of a rusty nail. After a whole lot of bad judgment and a little bad luck, Takashi Kamiyama is now attending this academy of dunces. Here, his only homework will be defending himself against the foul-mouthed robots, semi-intelligent apes, and masked villains that roam the halls of Cromartie High School!

A live-action movie was made.

============Notice================
Unfortunately the only chapters available are direct scans from the English publication which are not allowed on Batoto.

EDIT: The licence from ADV Manga is defunct at Volume 13.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Cromartie High School Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

35 Comments

First chapter, Kamiyama the tsukomi.

Latter chapter, Kamiyama the boke.

OMFG THIS IS AWESOME!! I HAVEN'T LAUGHED THIS HARD IN AGES!

Edit: Omg, I can't breathe!

there's a particular chapter i sometimes think about in the most strange moments and i laugh alone, i look like im nuts but i cant help it

OMFG THIS IS AWESOME!! I HAVEN'T LAUGHED THIS HARD IN AGES!

Edit: Omg, I can't breathe!

so where is the previous 13 chp?

pretty anywhere but here

aaand to your favourite comic seller!

so where is the previous 13 chp?

yess yess YESSSSS CROMARTIEEEEEE!!

would be nice if one had the first 13 volumes

According to ANN, the English license for this mange defunct at volume 13 so volume 14 onward (which are my own translations) should be a fair go here.

Also, there seems to be a numbering issue here in vol 14: it begins with ch 267 even though the last chapter of vol 13 is 269, so I'm going to label v14 c269 as ch 269.1 and so on till ch 270.

This manga has "serious humour" type. It's god damn hilarious. Good drawn as well.
one of the best mangas ever, wish it was uploaded here

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics