Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 13votes)

Gun & Girls

Alt Names:
Author: Nyann
Artist: Nyann
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is what you'd get if K-ON was not about cute girls doing cute things in a light music club, but cute girls doing cute things in an FPS game club.
Go to Gun & Girls Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic PC Master Race - FPS in Smart Phone New Window GangBunTu
  • 0 Replies

44 Comments

You two clearly aren't very familiar with the setting, for the console-computer war has been raging on for years. Dirty console peasants trying to fight the pc-gaming master race, it is just a matter of time 'till their puny rebellion gets crushed by the might of the Rift.

That sounds like a great story for neptunia, console kingdoms vs pc federation

@Nolonar

Go easy on the stuff. Your head is liable to explode if you keep at it too much

@Karry

Your choice of words was uncalled for and showed an intellect left wanting. I don't know if you have issues with the Japanese, FPS games, games in general and their console or possibly you hate all PCs in the world and I don't care much for it. Choose your words with care next time and we can at least have a proper conversation(or a debate if things got hot enough) and everyone will at least by the end of the day feel, if not happy, at least content.

You two clearly aren't very familiar with the setting, for the console-computer war has been raging on for years. Dirty console peasants trying to fight the pc-gaming master race, it is just a matter of time 'till their puny rebellion gets crushed by the might of the Rift.

Jokes aside, some purists believe that FPS's should be played on PC, as that's where "high-level" gaming takes place. Anything else is either for kids or for casuals.

Nothing racist (dunno where that even came from), just that Japanese usually are but an elite few to seriously play games on PC.

This series seems really, really silly. Perhaps not in a good way, either. .

You were killed by "TheThousandKiller"

Bullshit. Suspension of disbelief broken. Dropped.

Nobody with such a chuuni name is ever good. Maybe if she was killed by [Ganja]xXDubThuggXx I'd still be reading.

Guns and girls.  Ah, appealing to the degenerate male masses with a combination of popular fetishes, are we?

...*Clicks the follow button*

@Nolonar

Go easy on the stuff. Your head is liable to explode if you keep at it too much

@Karry

Your choice of words was uncalled for and showed an intellect left wanting. I don't know if you have issues with the Japanese, FPS games, games in general and their console or possibly you hate all PCs in the world and I don't care much for it. Choose your words with care next time and we can at least have a proper conversation(or a debate if things got hot enough) and everyone will at least by the end of the day feel, if not happy, at least content.

The face they'll make when they find out she's a noob and it's actually her brother who's rank 12...

I bet they'll ask her to explain why it's her name on her brother's account, though.

I wonder if this club will actually play FPS games properly, on PCs.

You can't play a game on a platform it doesn't exist on, much less "properly".

The "motto of the game" says it all: this is a smartphone-only game.

Spoiler

Although this is Japan we're talking about, they have no idea you can use PC for anything other than MS Word

The Japanese actually do use their PC for gaming among others.
Most VNs (Visual Novels) are PC exclusives.

By the way: please keep your racist comments to yourself.
In case you didn't notice: most if not all comics here are Asian made, and most are Japanese.
With such an obvious anti-Japanese mindset, what are you even doing here?

so...probably it's about some "FPS" on a crappy console.

I know a lot of crappy PCs, but aside from the early versions of the Xbox 360 (the ones that plagued gamers with the infamous RRoD) I can't think of any "crappy" console.

They may not all have the impressive game library of the PS2, but they all did what they were supposed to: play games that were made for them.

Besides, what's a "FPS"?

A First Person Shooter is a First Person Shooter. You know, a game in which you shoot while playing in a first person perspective.

So why the quotation marks?

Oh... You thought FPS stood for: "F***ing PC Shooter"?

Sorry, son. you were wrong.

Probably a portable console. And then they'll go train in the mountains to learn to play "FPS" on their phones ? Ahaha.

Ahaha. Yes, you are very funny.
Did you go train in the mountains to learn how to make such "jokes"?
Very impressive.

[/sarcasm]

I wonder if this club will actually play FPS games properly, on PCs. Although this is Japan we're talking about, they have no idea you can use PC for anything other than MS Word, so...probably it's about some "FPS" on a crappy console. Probably a portable console. And then they'll go train in the mountains to learn to play "FPS" on their phones ? Ahaha.

That bakery name and drama club presentation, definitely clannad reference.

I didn't recognize the karate club too as well as the choir club.

Lol oh yeah I missed the Furukawa bakery reference on my first read.

Light Music club = K-On!

Robot Research club = Robotic;Notes

Choir club = Tari Tari

Drama club = Clannad

Karate club = ?????

That bakery name and drama club presentation, definitely clannad reference.

All the references during the club welcoming party made me smile :)

Didn't recognize the karate club reference though. :(

I didn't recognize the karate club too as well as the choir club.

I don't know about that, but I know that all projects are web manga. Scanlation groups need to translate more web manga.

I think scanlation groups need to stop being created and people that can should join existing groups that need help so projects stop being dropped and I can pick up a series without worrying about it disappearing with no more updates. >_>

TL;DR - Groups need to focus on what they can handle.

All the references during the club welcoming party made me smile :)

Didn't recognize the karate club reference though. :(

lawl k-on spoof

Dammit Boon, why are all of your projects so good?

I don't know about that, but I know that all projects are web manga. Scanlation groups need to translate more web manga.

Dammit Boon, why are all of your projects so good?

Has this artist worked on anything else? the style looks familiar. Also... calling someone a noob and dying right after is so true >.>

I shall follow cause physics

Errr, I get the sensation that I know how this is going to turn out...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics