Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 59votes)

Cloth Road

Alt Names: alt クロスロオドalt 服装战斗师
Author: Kurata Hideyuki
Artist: Okama
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fergus is an apprentice fashion designer who hates his life. His master is a drunk, the love of his life is a street whore, and the only model willing to buy his clothes is a fat drug popper. While attending to his "model" at a game of War-King, a competition of beauty and fighting prowess, Fergus is treated to the sight of a real fashion model who easily dispenses of Fergus' model. Fergus then sinks into deeper despair now knowing the huge gap that lies between him and the top brands. To make matters worse, his master collapses and is hospitalized that same day. Just when he wonders if life can get any worse, fate conveniently presents to him a long-lost twin sister, Jennifer.
Go to Cloth Road Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

Ah hell. That Fergus is too spineless to oppose someone like her. He's gonna get dragged along at her pace for the rest of the volume. I didn't think this would happen in this series. I can't even begin to tell you how sick and tired i am from watching some pathetic MC getting dragged around by a love interest and treated like a rag doll. I thought this series was better than that. It's so irritating, especially when the MC has been believable and solid so far. Why do they always have to go down this fucking road!

Is that how typical romance works in Japan? Getting dragged around by someone of the opposite sex, then falling for them because you're a masochist? Or because you see some "deeper meaning" to the abusive behavior? I think it's a stretch to say this is typical in reality, but sometimes i wonder....

*Prays the above doesn't happen*

Looking how he reacted to how she said she was better I doubt that'll be the case... :P

Ah hell. That Fergus is too spineless to oppose someone like her. He's gonna get dragged along at her pace for the rest of the volume. I didn't think this would happen in this series. I can't even begin to tell you how sick and tired i am from watching some pathetic MC getting dragged around by a love interest and treated like a rag doll. I thought this series was better than that. It's so irritating, especially when the MC has been believable and solid so far. Why do they always have to go down this fucking road!

Is that how typical romance works in Japan? Getting dragged around by someone of the opposite sex, then falling for them because you're a masochist? Or because you see some "deeper meaning" to the abusive behavior? I think it's a stretch to say this is typical in reality, but sometimes i wonder....

*Prays the above doesn't happen*

ButtonsCity says they found out the guy's name is actually "Capsule," but they'll continue to translate it as Caspian.

Thanks for another amazing episode in this adventure. I wonder how this will turn out as the new county they are in seems to have deep ulterior motives, and a bat shit crazy designer.

I actually thought June May would be a b****, but surprisingly she turned out to be a rather considerate individual. And it's not just because she helped Jen out either.

YAy for another update, seems this new arc is starting off well. Everyone loves a good kidnapping...... I mean Vacation to anew brand.

Jennifer's face in chapter 30 page 20 looks scary despite the fact it's supposed to be a happy face....
oh my gosh :o wow this is amazing.
The only thing I was interested was his mentioned in the description love for the whore. I also expected it to be somewhat... different. Way too casual and too much incosistence. 3 ponits.
Thank for the chapter :D
Spoiler
It's been a while...
Thanks for new chapter!
This is a fucking insane story. Holy shit. His dad is crazy, his mom is infatuated with his dad, the kids are just in a state of mindfuck. @_@
I see the incest undertones are starting to surface.
Reality in full effect.
..................................................................................................
Just what will he do to Argence?!?!
@cadis

Reading the summary I thought there would be romance in the manga but it's not one of the genres. So does it have romance or not?

No romance whatsoever
So very glad this is being released again. Since it's so... far from mainstream, I thought noone would ever work on it again...
@Cydric Thank for the tips Crydric. I like the art style. It's feel so unique and yet not being repeated.
Oh God. He's out! D8
Reading the summary I thought there would be romance in the manga but it's not one of the genres. So does it have romance or not?
One thing I don't like about the art - is that it gives a strong feeling of dystopia.
I do like the story and all, but my mind is prone to be affected by the dystopian art >.< Feeling dizzy..
Thanks for your hard work, Pikachikako. This chapter was superb.
This is really unapperciated, this manga is quite original, unique and interesting. Its art, plot and mechanics are complicated yet they seem to get through to you.
More people should start reading this, it's a great manga and as always the author's great.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics