Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.24 - 136votes)

Wrestle! The Under Ground

Alt Names: alt レッする!ジ・アンダーグラウンドalt 秘寶少女alt Ressuru! The Under Groundalt Wrestle The Under Ground
Author: Buredo
Artist: Buredo & Hamamura Toshikiri & Muramasa Mikado
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The organization known as “Gigant” has sent one of their best men to kill a cute young high school girl. However, the assassin seems reluctant… Why did he get those strange orders to execute after the murder? What’s the secret behind that girl?
Go to Wrestle! The Under Ground Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

136 Comments

Maybe you try dying first before you wish someone dead.

Why would I need to die to wish for someone's death?

She pratically begs to die, so she might as well just die.

Decent concept

Poor Writing

Good Art

Good enough for me :D

I though their relationship is interesting..

I follow it because, shut up I do

an update from ANIMEXIS means, the hungry money beggers started needing money again... i wish some real scanlators picked this up and actually worked on it properly. and not just as a way to make money...

She really likes putting herself in unfavorable situations. 

I followed it for the plot

said no one ever.

This mangaka keeps taking things too far. I mean the story is sound and i'll probably keep reading if it gets updated but seriously he's gotta stop writing in scenes like the one with the little sister fight that's just not right. I guess some people like that but for the rest of us such things should be left for H manga...

Huh and here I thought people actually did the world a favor, by dropping this garbage.

Uwaaaaa the imouto's a bitch, and got away with it.

This shit so pisses me off sometimes...

I wish she'd died, that stupid bitch.

Maybe you try dying first before you wish someone dead.

Yum~

This shit so pisses me off sometimes...

I wish she'd died, that stupid bitch.

he cant kill her because he is weaker than her so its crap.

moving on...

LOL wat is this???  So her lady juice is special!?! xD

only the japanese could come up with this

I have mixed feelings about this one ( I haven´t read it yet) the plot from the summary seems like something kinda worth reading and serious but the cover looks like just pure fan-service/ borderline hentai... I like both types but I would like to know what I´m getting into

Then read it.

Do my eyes deceive me is that an update. *sniffles* I'm...so...Happy.

tumblr_meivqqxq3d1rbp2vs.gif

You mean...it's actually back?  Holy....o_o

Thank you so much Animexis & Simple Scans ali_009.gif

Spoiler

both sites that are scanlating this series still say they are doing it but its been two years now we can only give up because this wont be updated again so another good series down the draain

something about giving up?

I have mixed feelings about this one ( I haven´t read it yet) the plot from the summary seems like something kinda worth reading and serious but the cover looks like just pure fan-service/ borderline hentai... I like both types but I would like to know what I´m getting into

Too funny. I had to re-read the previous chapters to remember where the heck the story was. Hooray for leaving follows on forever in hopes of updates (even years later).

finally got pick up again !
  :batoto_023:

After much investigation and analyses I do believe the secret behind that girl is the giant pair of buttocks she possesses.

Holy shit, that scandal kick. Reminded me of this somewhat:

Clannad-Kick.gif

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics