Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 187votes)

Afterschool War Activities

Alt Names: alt Afterschool Military Activityalt 방과 후 전쟁활동 (하일권)
Author: Ha Il-Kwon
Artist: Ha Il-Kwon
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Afterschool War Activities Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 122 Replies

443 Comments

Very awesome, thanks a lot Supreme Cream!!

did anyone notice a boy eyes was missing where the massacre bodies are? i say that out of 2 platoon at lest two will die, unless the whole group see a next death it may end up to four, which will cause worse panic. i feel sad and interested reading this.

This is a pretty good series. I really like the idea of having students sleeping inside the school, and the recordings provide a good narrative frame. I really like this one!

I wonder if they will prevail at the end. It would be fun if everyone died. 

OH SHIT SHIT SHIT THIS IS REALLY AWESOME !!! SCS YOU RULE!

Holy f*** I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, don't you agree :o

Thanks for the release, SCS!

Thanks for the frequent updates!

shit hit the fan ! close your mouths

Thanks SCS.

Very awesome, thanks a lot SCS!!

The thing I just don"t understand is, Why everything is grey ?

It gives certain things that aren't grey emphasis--like the cells or a 'special' girl. Also, it creates mood.

On an unrelated note: Thanks for the release, SCS!

fits the mood really well

SupremeCreamScans, you sir, or ma'am, is spoiling me with these frequent updates!

Not that I'm complaining or anything but I must not get used to this.

Anyways, thank you so much!!!!! 

P.S. The story is getting intense... !!!

Aesthetics and coloring is hard and takes time.

Also the cells are purple. and some hairs got a color.

SCS FOR PRESIDENTS :) 3 chapters for 3 days. Now thats awesome. 

Now for the manga : the art is getting even better , and the storyline - well thats even more awesome.

Very cool, thanks a lot for the new chapter Supreme Cream!!

Death flag!

Next chapter, smell death.

Well, honestly, what retard came up with ONLY 2 meters security distance when that thing kills you if you get any closer?

Might as well add at least one meter for safety's sake in case someone accidentally gets  too close 

But hey, that was one hell of an wtf moment for them when they were thinking that they are fine when outside of 2m range and all of a sudden a small one gets off it and attacks them

But holy hell, if the explosion gets stronger with the size of these things, I am really wondering just how big the explosion is going to be if they managed to get rid of one of the big ones^^

Actually, in urban/civilian situations; you often times setup security distances based on the environment, not based on practicality. Ideally, that school would be outright evacuated and the students would be relocated to a safer area during training. But in a situation where most of the world is infested with the things? Its just one in the courtyard, stay away from it and deal with it.

Thank you so much for the update, SC!!!

Awesome, back to back chapters, thanks a lot Supreme Cream!!

Real thanks for the release, SCS!

1 chapter each week. Sounds good to me :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics