Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 40votes)

Layers Anarchy

Alt Names: alt 레이어즈 아나키
Author: Glpi
Artist: Glpi
Genres: Action ActionMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Mia has a special talent which she didn’t know she had until recently. If she concentrates, she can transfer in another dimension called “Layers”. That dimension has no people except those that can transfer of course and... The monsters that lurk there! If you accidentally get trapped in “Layers” your only hope is... The Special Class!

The sequel to Layers (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/layers-r312).

Original webcomic: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/layersanarchy
Go to Layers Anarchy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window Autumn
  • 6 Replies

37 Comments

Nice! I really like this webtoon thanks a lot easy going scans!!!
That's right, boys and girls, Lilac is Crimson Robe
Waiting on chapter 18 to show up. The translations is already finished on the eg scans site!

Spoiler
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO SKYLARRRRRRRR
layers only had 25 chapters I hope layers anarchy gets a lot more
HELL YES! HE'S BACK!
Photo
God of TROLLing LOL
Aug 08 2012 02:01 AM
and to you: Director Lee is a girl.
Posted Image
@Coca that intresting I always get consufed when a guy has long hair!
Their faces do look pretty similar, but you can tell them apart just by their hair so it's all good. Although, I always thought Director Lee was a guy, and I would've kept on thinking that if Lilac hadn't brought it to my attention when he said that "she" transferred him back. Taking a MUCH closer look I noticed the shoes... and the boobs... but mostly the shoes.

Naturally I never notice what shoes people are wearing in real life either. Go figure.
is it just me or most of their faces are pretty much the same... -_-
we must go deeper
Oooo... Sinister plot right off the bat. I like it!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics