Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1530votes)

Mahou Tsukai no Yome

Alt Names: alt Ang Asawa ng Magoalt เจ้าสาวผมแดงกับจอมเวทอสูรalt Cô Dâu Pháp Sưalt Die Braut des Magiersalt 魔法使いの嫁alt 魔法使之嫁alt 魔法使的新娘alt Kadim Magus'un Gelinialt La Femme du Magealt La Prometida del Magoalt La sposa dello stregonealt Mahoutsukai no Yomealt Oblubienica czarnoksiężnikaalt The Ancient Magus' Bridealt The Magician's Bridealt Velhon morsianalt Невеста чародеяalt כלת המגוס העתיקalt عروس السّاحر
Author: Yamazaki Kore
Artist: Yamazaki Kore
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hatori Chise is only 16, but she has lost far more than most. With neither family nor hope, it seems all doors are closed to her. But a chance encounter begins to turn the rusted wheels of fate. In her darkest hour, a mysterious magus appears before Chise, offering a chance she couldn't turn down. This magus who seems closer to demon than human, will he bring her the light she desperately seeks, or drown her in ever deeper shadows?
Nominated for the 8th Manga Taisho Award.
Go to Mahou Tsukai no Yome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Up-To-Date Theories! Seeing Things With a New Set of Eyes New Window Lilienne Lethe
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chise's Eye Color New Window koreofpacks
  • 7 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Comadrin
  • 1 Replies
Topic OVAs by Studio Wit New Window 8lacKy
  • 8 Replies
Topic Chapter 27 New Window Yung_Zefling
  • 2 Replies

1286 Comments

No chapter in November, and not chapter in January, sudedenly I'm starting to think about Berserk, dunno why.

Maybe because there is a lot of waiting between chapters? : D PS: Berserk is resuming this week!

And I agree, this chapter gives bumps, it is really scary and sad.

Spoiler

Holy hell what a chapter.
Spoiler

Honestly I'm terrified of where this is going, on top of already being worried about developments before.... Hopefully anxiously waiting to see something good for her come out of this and see issues resolved.
No chapter in November, and not chapter in January, sudedenly I'm starting to think about Berserk, dunno why.

She traded an arm and an eye to see her mother.

Slowly becoming a monster

While Elias is trying to become a human.

She traded an arm and an eye to see her mother.

> Have problem with supranatural creatures

> Never asking help from exorsist or whatever 

Why ?

Because even exorcists know what they're doing is bullshit.

She probably didn't know any mages or people with actual knowledge.

Why ?

Did she know about them? Probably not.

Does anyone know the day that launches a new chapter? and I really think Elias will save her ...

Save her? Maybe it's just me, but wouldn't "the immortal magician" have at least some clue what he's doing? It seems like it would be worth a try for Chise whos life is running out rather rapidly.

God fucking damn that hurts...You can't do this to me manga. I was all ready to curse this bitch to dead and you show me this. What am I feeling now. Why................

Why ?

Does anyone know the day that launches a new chapter? and I really think Elias will save her ...

These people can trade eyes as easily as Uchihas.

Thankfully with less edginess.

These people can trade eyes as easily as Uchihas.

She only has four fingers. I just noticed it this chapter.

I don't know why this makes her so much creepier, but it does.

dear lord she does.
It's those subtle things that just get to you o - o

Holy crap, did anyone else know an anime version just began last week?! The development of Elias going through his journey of self discovery aside, I'm so excited to see then magic animated <333

I know the plot is thickening and all but can I just enjoy Titania's... everything right now?

I mostly agree, although we did get to see some of the side of her that makes the Fair Folk creepy/scary. Also...

...Is it just me, or is her dress considerably more revealing, like down the middle, in this chapter?

On a heavier note, Chise can be scary too. For 16 (17 at this point?), she has made some disturbing decisions. For all that she tries to hold on to human norms, she seems to have some blue-and-orange morality of her own.(no, I didn't make that phrase up)

I know the plot is thickening and all but can I just enjoy Titania's... everything right now?

She only has four fingers. I just noticed it this chapter.

I don't know why this makes her so much creepier, but it does.

I'm surprised she agreed so easily to swapping eyes, doesn't sound as such a good deal compared to giving up a cursed arm.

I hope it doesn't turn out to be a bad decision...

I was about to say, given the choice between losing an arm or an eye, I'd say "give me a hacksaw, I'll cut it off myself"

I'm surprised she agreed so easily to swapping eyes, doesn't sound as such a good deal compared to giving up a cursed arm.

I hope it doesn't turn out to be a bad decision...

i'm not sure that helping an immortal mass murderer remove his only weakness is worth three lives. just saying.

The guy is imortal already, i dont think he is losing a weakness but gaining one, there much risk in this trade but if things go well they could really kill him now.

i'm not sure that helping an immortal mass murderer remove his only weakness is worth three lives. just saying.

I'm really interested to see how this all plays out
Spoiler
    • pen likes this
The most recent chapter reminds me of that one scene in Tsubasa Reservior Chronicles...... Anyway, I... um... won't trust mister crazy wjth my life, but... um... the situtaion for Chise does seem to be a win-win if eveything goes as planned, but err.. life doesn't go as planned ever so.... yeah.. (My hearts still trying to settle from the strange ominious tone of the chapter. *shivers* is it just me or do you guys feel something watching?) I'm getting ready for a wide ride.

This is getting really intereting.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics