Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 139votes)

Change 1 2 3

Alt Names: alt ちぇんじ123alt ちぇんじひふみalt 变身123alt Change 123alt Change Hifumialt Change123
Author: Sakaguchi Iku
Artist: Iwasawa Shiuri
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In Change 123, we meet Motoko, a girl with a very strange problem. In order to cope with her 3 adoptive fathers' incredibly intensive training methods, she developed multiple personalities, each with a different martial specialty. But what happens if none of them can beat her opponent on their own? And what further nugget of wisdom will be imparted by the great Kamen Raider?
Go to Change 1 2 3 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

32 Comments

@JustAPasserBy

Spoiler
This was one of the first manga I read when I discovered on-line reading. I can remember being impatient for nearly a year, and then being overjoyed when iMangaScans picked it up and finished it. Good story, great characters, I still have to return and reread it every now and then. Thanks SnoopyCool and iMangaScans.
damn! I Finished it too Posted Image
Just finished it now. The Ending was good although its kinda sad that Hifumi disappeared. Kinda reminds me with the Oretsuba anime/vn

Spoiler
Spoiler
Finished it, had a better ending than most harems. To find out why, read it. :)
Now how far had I gotten with this one again....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics