Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 210votes)

Nariyuki Makase no Tengu Michi

Alt Names: alt ナリユキまかせの天狗道alt Nariyuki Makase no Tengumichi
Author: Nishino Juutarou
Artist: Nishino Juutarou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Having given a magical Tengu mask to a human boy when she was little, Tengu princess Arazunaya Jirou is told by her father to go get it back. Nariyuki (the boy), now a high-schooler, doesn't want to give it back. Slapstick comedy ensues.
Go to Nariyuki Makase no Tengu Michi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Buroguy32
  • 4 Replies
Topic spoiler raw.... New Window prongsjiisan
  • 2 Replies
Topic Interesting Manga! New Window Leniahi
  • 0 Replies

233 Comments

Somehow, this human is starting tick me off.

men's ultimate dream. Naked apron waifu!!

The title of chapter 8 should've been "Naked Apron" or "A Man's Fantasy" or "Dreamy Illusion" or just simply "Tits". LMAO!

the boobs increased again/

Apparently only the webcomic.  And it's more like a subsidiary getting closed than anything else.  When the magazine Dengeki Genesis got cancelled, about two years ago, some series got dropped and some got transferred to other properties of the Dengeki group.  Evergreen, for example, got moved to Dengeki Daioh.  Nariyuki wasn't popular enough for that, but it wasn't dead enough to drop altogether, so Dengeki tried creating a webcomic subsidiary and placing a number of series there.  For whatever reasons, the webcomic subsidiary is now being closed.  I have no idea if any of the series there will be carried on elsewhere, seeing as they were less popular in the first place.

<sarcasm>What a concept!</sarcasm>  Start a new subsidiary, but only give them less popular titles to work with.  Even if you can justify it as cheaper to produce, it still sounds like a recipe for failure to me.

most Webcomics are for failed series...

that's why most people still read more magazine/volumes than webcomic.

I personally don't really read webcomics unless they're really really good, which 95% of webcomics aren't.... lol

It's also why I don't really like adding webcomic titles to my manga lists.

I got to say one thing about this manga that I like. All the girls got nice hips. Damn you Wakfu on my preferences now.

Well besides the beautiful girls I will miss that Sun Mask guy. BTW, Is just the online magazine which got cancelled or is the whole Dengeki with all its magazines that is going out of business?

Apparently only the webcomic.  And it's more like a subsidiary getting closed than anything else.  When the magazine Dengeki Genesis got cancelled, about two years ago, some series got dropped and some got transferred to other properties of the Dengeki group.  Evergreen, for example, got moved to Dengeki Daioh.  Nariyuki wasn't popular enough for that, but it wasn't dead enough to drop altogether, so Dengeki tried creating a webcomic subsidiary and placing a number of series there.  For whatever reasons, the webcomic subsidiary is now being closed.  I have no idea if any of the series there will be carried on elsewhere, seeing as they were less popular in the first place.

<sarcasm>What a concept!</sarcasm>  Start a new subsidiary, but only give them less popular titles to work with.  Even if you can justify it as cheaper to produce, it still sounds like a recipe for failure to me.

Well besides the beautiful girls I will miss that Sun Mask guy. BTW, Is just the online magazine which got cancelled or is the whole Dengeki with all its magazines that is going out of business? 

Quite a difference isn't it?

In the Western comic industry, if a small/medium comic company went under, everyone else in the industry would be buying up (the good) chunks of it and keeping it going (you can bet safe money that Marvel has a plan to buy the rights to Batman and keep it going if DC Comics were to suddenly go under). But in the Japanese manga industry, if the company goes under, EVERYTHING goes under with it.

ahemmmn if you know what happened with the manga trigun..., other companies can take the series from a defunct company..., but still, it will not happenened  in nariyuki tengu., coz it's not that really popular in japan.

Is it just me or does Jirou-san reminds me awfully of that heroine from Witchcraft Works?

In the Western comic industry, if a small/medium comic company went under, everyone else in the industry would be buying up (the good) chunks of it and keeping it going (you can bet safe money that Marvel has a plan to buy the rights to Batman and keep it going if DC Comics were to suddenly go under). But in the Japanese manga industry, if the company goes under, EVERYTHING goes under with it.

No not really.

Your choice of Batman as an example, is overly simplistic, considering how it is, along with Superman, one of the strongest, most recognizable franchises in the whole world, it wouldn't be Marvel, everybody and their mother would be jumping on that particular Intellectual property. Not that DC can go under like that... but I diggress.

At that level, the same thing would happen in Japan, you honestly think if Shueisha went under, that other companies wouldn't rush like vultures to fresh carrion to pick up the spoils? That they wouldn't fight amongst them for the rights to Dragonball?

It's small companies with insignificant IP which seem to be left to die and it only seems. I'm pretty sure other companies will quietly pick up the assets left behind by Dengeki at sale price.

The main difference is how intellectual property is treated. In the US, the characters belong to the company, not the authors, it's why Image comics was formed (that and ego). In Japan, the IP still remains in place with the authors. So any publisher wishing to continue a serialization, has to negotiate new deals with them.

it's not like it was axed. the dengenki daioh webcomic is ending all their series maybe they will close soon.

I need moar...

"You underestimate the power of the Under Boob!"

When Guhin appears...

i like the art. has he something planned for the future?

I mean, it's not a great series but I will miss Ayaka's tengu twin. And the oppai and phallic imagery....

Lol at volume cover note from mangaka, he understands audience.

Wait, so if you beat a woman they fall in love witth you? That sounds wrong... LOL!

Well, it has to be a fair fight.

Wait, so if you beat a woman they fall in love witth you? That sounds wrong... LOL!

The next tankobon came out today, and we should have it within a week.  After that simply depends on how much time we can spend on it.  We know the series extends to at least chapter 13 right now, though I suspect this tankobon will only go out to chapter 12.  And at the rate they are publishing this series, it may be another year before we see the next tankobon volume (the first two were 13 months apart).

UPDATE 2015/01/19: Received the tankobon today.  According to multiple pieces of internal evidence, it will be the last, and contains chapters 7-13.  The mangaka is all apologetic about it, even on the dustcover notes...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

blarggh I hate when a series gets axed so soon or is based on an LN just when a manga looks good it gets taken away.

it's not like it was axed. the dengenki daioh webcomic is ending all their series maybe they will close soon.

The next tankobon came out today, and we should have it within a week.  After that simply depends on how much time we can spend on it.  We know the series extends to at least chapter 13 right now, though I suspect this tankobon will only go out to chapter 12.  And at the rate they are publishing this series, it may be another year before we see the next tankobon volume (the first two were 13 months apart).

UPDATE 2015/01/19: Received the tankobon today.  According to multiple pieces of internal evidence, it will be the last, and contains chapters 7-13.  The mangaka is all apologetic about it, even on the dustcover notes...

blarggh I hate when a series gets axed so soon or is based on an LN just when a manga looks good it gets taken away.

wish they would update lol.

wish they would update lol.

those tight clothes were the best! too bad it lasted only a short while.

I'll be honest with you guys here, I had a very hard time reading the discription of this manga...>_>

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics