Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 73votes)

Cerberus

Alt Names: alt 墓守战记alt ケルベロスalt Ceroberosalt Kerberosalt Keruberosualt Zerberusalt Цербер
Author: Fukui Takumi
Artist: Fukui Takumi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyHarem HaremHorror HorrorShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kei often gets involved in fights, despite of him being weak and always end up losing… One day, while helping a friend to bring some textbooks to an old building of his school, he and his childhood friend, Tomoe, are attacked by a monster. In order to save his friend, Kei will choose to become a Grave Protector!
Go to Cerberus Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic CHapter Discussion New Window Akuma Sweet
  • 7 Replies

289 Comments

Fucking epic! Hope there is no more doubt for kei anymore... he is a bad ass

After Chapter 8 Im still waiting for Kei to go on a rampage...hope it happens soon, thinking it would be pretty cool.

Oh, fuck you Cliffhanger.

Well... You go and try to stick 103 of them magic sealy thingies in a human...
yeah...

lol, God forbid they have to put in the effort

If Toyoko can bind a massive kuzure like that, why cant they bind some wimpy humans?

Well... You go and try to stick 103 of them magic sealy thingies in a human...
yeah...

If Toyoko can bind a massive kuzure like that, why cant they bind some wimpy humans?

so in the end Toyoko isn't much better than the Kuzure for Kei.... kill people to stop them from being eaten.... both methods look painful and not better than the other and double Kei's chances of getting beaten half to death

Man, sooner or later that "nice-ness" can get him or someone he cares about killed.

no shit

Man, sooner or later that "nice-ness" can get him or someone he cares about killed.

this manga is cool and uncool at the same time

am i the only one who feel uneasy when reading this?

No, but you're supposed to feel uneasy. Bad shit happens sometimes. If anything, the "hero always wins, befriends everyone and saves the world" plot usage is more disturbing when you think about the sheer amount of crap they put up with in other shounen stories.

Wooo now I'm really excited for the next chapter!!!

Thank You!!! Project Kurai Ryu

Sexy lady alert.This time in full color and on the cover

Spoiler

I hope Kei won't pull a 'Mario' and just watch those people get eaten...

am i the only one who feel uneasy when reading this?

I really like this manga. It's art is awesome. It's character development is great. And over all story idea? Fucking Original. I mean yeah it's in the shounen style hero category but the idea in itself seems original as well as characters. i also really like the way the author doesn't hold back with the twisted demented things. Nothing in it so far is really creepy to me. but i have seen a lot of really weird and twisted hentai >.> 

Dude, it burns my eyes to try to read your coment... please try another font collor

I really like this manga. It's art is awesome. It's character development is great. And over all story idea? Fucking Original. I mean yeah it's in the shounen style hero category but the idea in itself seems original as well as characters. i also really like the way the author doesn't hold back with the twisted demented things. Nothing in it so far is really creepy to me. but i have seen a lot of really weird and twisted hentai >.> 

i have a love hate relationship with this

NOWWWWW DEVOUR HER!!!!

Spoiler

I think the thing that I really enjoy about this manga is the art. Namely, it's distinctive. Also it does a really good job of conveying this eerie feeling when shit is about to down. Like this last arc makes me so uncomfortable whenever I read it; its the art dammit. ALSO THE SPIDER ARC. Well not so much when Kei is fighting the spider, but when there was the flashback to the villagers sacrificing people. Like that was probably my favorite part of this series

These last chapters... just what...

stunned.gif

well this escalated quickly

well......this escalated quickly.

Ok, so the victims don't become undead. But this has gotten kinda...

Yea, it's pretty far into the 'WTF ZONE'.

My body can take it, so I'll keep reading.

Argh I hate this feeling where I can't decide whether I love or hate it...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics