Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 108votes)

Hanayashiki no Juunintachi

Alt Names: alt 花やしきの住人たちalt 聖花女子宿舍青春物語alt Flower Mansion's Residentsalt Hanayashiki no Juunin-tachialt Hanayashiki no Jyunin-tachi
Author: Katsura Asuka
Artist: Katsura Asuka
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakura Aki is a penniless high schooler who likes to cook and does other "unmanly" things. His grandfather and father are disciplinary on gender roles and beat up Aki everytime he does a thing that women would usually do, like cleaning. When his father leaves him absolutely broke, and with his grandfather realizing Aki's "unmanly" flaws, he sends him to live at one of the dorms at an all girls' school that he runs, a school where distinguished young ladies of the country attend, the Hanayashiki - Flower Estate-, to teach him a lesson.

He meets Kitahiro Renge, a girl with un-ladylike manners and a meat loving obsession. An encounter that's going to save Aki Sakura or just another problem in sight?!
Go to Hanayashiki no Juunintachi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

114 Comments

Here i was thinking i was reading a sugary romance , then the suicide attempts , the knives , attacks on persons , self mutilation , animal slaughter ....

my-reaction-to-the-ending-of-any-horror-

It's a shoujo , how can it possibly go wrong ... i'm sure it will end with a wedding :) ....and people stabbed , trying to grab their guts as they try to escape from all the love

Why so many confused charas x.x

Spoiler

Spoiler

Don't forget:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Having a reason can still mean something is wrong with someone PLG.

The reason is where you start to try helping the person. ^^

Spoiler

This might just be because I read Abnormal-kei Joshi right before this chapter, but I didn't feel depressed after reading ch 9...

And my evil side was screaming "GO YURI" at the last page.
You know, I believe this is the first time I've seen a true love triangle.
This is getting deep into seinfeld.gif right here.
Oh, so THAT's what the Psychological tag refers to.
I find this very amusing. They think manly men don't stitch or cook. lol

Your manliest of men, your warriors and cowboys, all stitched and cooked for themselves. Torn leathers? Patch it up. Deep cut? Stitch it up. Hungry and far from town? Cook somethin'. How the fuck do you think anyone ever survived outside of civilization? Men don't cook or carry sewing material... Hilarious.

Do you know what manly men do? They take some fucking responsibility for themselves. They make damned sure they learn and practice whatever necessary to rely on themselves.

This isn't even chauvinism, it's just ignorance.
Dunno if this was ever really a harem (thank goodness).
MDL97--something wrong with that girl, you say? WTF? You saw her life and all you can conclude is there's something wrong with her? Something wrong with her parents, that's for sure. She's just been driven to the edge by abuse and neglect.
If nobody was going to take it on head-on, I suppose the next best thing was to take her away. That doesn't do anything for her brother, though, which kind of sucks.
something wrong with that girl, she should see professional. i know person who insane that try to hurt her self like her.
That girl is nuts.
The last bit of the chapter was so sweet and up-lifting. It sorts of replaces all the madness of the twins' family.
Not even sure it's a harem anymore.
Spoiler
Not that I don't appreciate the grimdarks.
First few chapters:
"Oh, I see... It's just another one of those quirky harem stories."

Later on:
"Wait, what?"
OH FOR FUCKS SAKE (response to realizing there's no more chapters)
Okay, things sure escalated quickly here.
Haha I liked the translator's note, this series really is something alright.
So they are a family of psychos?
WHAT DOES HE SEE IN THAT EMO LESBIAN CHICK.
DUDE, GET A GRIP.
This is barely a harem manga as is, the premise just implies that it would be. The main character doesn't really seem relevant recently.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics