Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 409votes)

Witch Craft Works

Alt Names: alt สงครามแม่มดalt ウィッチクラフトワークスalt 위치크래프트 워크스alt Witchcraft Works
Author: Mizunagi Ryuu
Artist: Mizunagi Ryuu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Takamiya Honoka, a regular student, sits next to Kagari Ayaka, the idol of the school, and a perfect girl in every way. Her fans are hostile to the extent of harassing anyone who gets close to their princess, so Takamiya-kun is always in trouble. One day Takamiya is suddenly attacked by an unknown force, but he is rescued by a powerful sorceress of fire, who happens to be... Kagari Ayaka herself!

Prequel:

> Kill Wizard
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kill-wizard-r11444 )
Go to Witch Craft Works Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Will Kagari rape Takamiya? New Window MrAnarchist
  • 49 Replies
Topic Ryu Mizunagi : Lover of the Witch New Window M3OW
  • 2 Replies
Topic Theory: I know who is behind it all! New Window Coppercredit
  • 2 Replies
Topic Anime New Window MrAnarchist
  • 6 Replies
Topic I am so f*cking pissed. (sorry) New Window Leoh
  • 46 Replies
Topic Main Character Discussion New Window Valdeir
  • 17 Replies

1020 Comments

Soo another Kagari appears~

Kazarin is now my new cinnamon roll.

c1CCdzom.png

Was she not before?

I mean, I guess it was kind of obvious she was a Kagari seeing as how she's also got the same ahoge.

Looking back, this series is just a string of leg pulls. Every chapter ends with characters acting conspicuously with no pay off other than proving that everyone has amnesia. The only constant has been that the Kagari house is just a mismatch of weirdos even among Witches. They've kind of telephoned that Tower Witches aren't really Takamiya's enemies.

c1CCdzom.png

Indeed. She's the purest tower witch. 

Her deserves all the head pats and cuddles!

Hoh... that look Kagari gives Kazarin at Ch.63 page 16 and her closeness to Honoka in the succeeding page... you thinking you have an unexpected rival, Kagari?

c1CCdzom.png

8PtEVmZ.jpg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I really should re-read the manga from the beginning, I have no clue anymore, as time passed ^^;;

An hilarious chapter 63, still :D

Those of you who regret the DMCAed chapters, might I interest you in mangalife dot us? I think it's the full-res originals they have.

Where are the original chapters? I can only see from c46

first is "takamiya kun and the savage rape by kagari"

There's already a couple of doujins like that.

Yea, noted, the pages were really small but good news is I found some bigger raws. They are not the biggest but should work I think. I guess I can work with them. Chapter 61 should be awaiting submission soon

current raws are acceptably sized.

I didn't realize that Medusa actually had legs.

Spoiler

Me too

I need to re-read all of this again, I'm totally lost on the plot.

Medusa and Kazane are cute.

Thanks for typesetting, Mitach.

What chapter is "takamiya kun and the threesome with kagari and his sister"

first is "takamiya kun and the savage rape by kagari"

What chapter is "takamiya kun and the threesome with kagari and his sister"

I'm going to search for bigger scans/raws for chapter 62, as it's back to the small size. It may take a while. I have better rez for 63-65, though.

If anyone can find any, please contact me

edit: NVM, got it, chapter is going up

The memories arc was very good, this last chapter was gold but... did we ever find out why he lost his memories?

Thanks for picking this up Mitach. 

We never learned why he lost his memories, there is something else that also happended, remember they also dont know how takamiya's mother got that scar.

The memories arc was very good, this last chapter was gold but... did we ever find out why he lost his memories?

i think because managing evermillion is not an easy feat and it was done in order to protect him from harm, at least until he was strong enough to break the seal by himself. after all, he's the chairwoman lovechild... 

Yea, noted, the pages were really small but good news is I found some bigger raws. They are not the biggest but should work I think. I guess I can work with them. Chapter 61 should be awaiting submission soon

THANK YOU!

I'm very grateful that a scanlation is made, but, damnit, are those pages small.

833 px high? I wonder if even my smartphone hasn't got a higher vertical resolution. Nowadays, the standard for acceptable lower res is between 1600 and 1800 px.

Which leads to my question: who the hell released on the internet such small res scans?!? O_o

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics