Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 69votes)

Hallelujah Overdrive!

Alt Names: alt ハレルヤオーバードライブ!
Author: Takata Koutarou
Artist: Takata Koutarou
Genres: Comedy ComedyMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Asakura Kosame was rejected by the girl he likes. He bought a guitar and created a song solely for his confession on graduation day in Junior High. Unfortunately, the girl likes another boy from a different school, who happens to play in a band.

Kosame then entered Meiro High. He decided to join the light music club and become great, to show it to the girl who rejected him, for revenge. But it turns out there is NO light music club at Meiro. The one who sees him at that time is...
Go to Hallelujah Overdrive! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

130 Comments

What the fuck....-_____-
Posted Image
God of metal please make this an anime. Dio in the metal heaven make this dream true
Grr, I'm jealous that Cydric always gets the girls!
Wow, if the volume covers are any indication, the mangaka's artstyle kicked into an overdrive of its own.
Yes... let the metal flow trough you...
this manga is cool beans
Posted Image
its almost like he reads manga or something what a freak we dont do that here
@ Voij

Just Ignore me, I'm just a parasite...I live off comments
Whenever I look at the comment-section of any manga I'm reading, Cydric has made a post in it.
Kinda starting to creep me out a little...
Do i see a harem forming up?
Thanks for the update!!!!
http://vatoto.com/read/_/141429/hallelujah-overdrive_v1_ch5_by_sense-scans/13
oh jolly this reminds of my drummer everytime i piss him off whenever i fail during rehearsals
drama? slice of life? O.O
That cocky drummer is an ass**le, I hate those kinds of character. Not only that, but I don't know why someone would expect something from the MC when he just learned how to play, while the other guy is a cocky experienced drummer.

Maybe I hate him because I play guitar and I know how bad can be a cocky drummer for a band...
In our place they say when your singing sucks it'll rain XP
@epicrockz1
Spoiler

Anyways, This manga is awesome!! Can't wait for more chapters!
@voij actually in chapter 1 page 24 you cant see a les paul whit bullet holes (lucille) .thats definetly a tribute to beck
w8 w8 w8 w8 if his vocals sucks then why rain droplets????????
Oh, Fan-fucking-tastic, Incoming drama everyone!
I want an anime so I can hear the music!!!!!
Called it.
What??/ HOW??? HE HIT THE ONLY ROCK ON THAT HILL!! Wow didn't know that big guy here was actually a bishounen long before he became a vocalist.
>read first page
>read confession in prepubescent voice
>wat

But I think I'ma actually gonna like this...
Perfect! Just perfect!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics