Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 187votes)

Afterschool War Activities

Alt Names: alt Afterschool Military Activityalt 방과 후 전쟁활동 (하일권)
Author: Ha Il-Kwon
Artist: Ha Il-Kwon
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Afterschool War Activities Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 122 Replies

443 Comments

It's really great that they are updating so fast, thanks SC ;)

Thank God. Any more bad luck and my heart would friggin' fall out of my chest.

Cool, thanks a lot SCS!!!

I think the truck looked funny because of the camouflage paint on it.

The author really know how to troll..

Truck from hell :o

Well, it wasn't a cell driving it... But that would have been one hell of a twist.

That last panel with the truck coming made me imagine what's coming :
Spoiler

The truck at the end is giving me a bad vibe. The art just doesn't sit right with the rest, something's off...

a cell is driving it

Hope...? :o

Also, that mucus stuff on her leg gives me a bad feeling...

Well now if she dies, I don't give a fuck ;)

The truck at the end is giving me a bad vibe. The art just doesn't sit right with the rest, something's off...

._. i would do the same thing, i am a selfish fuck but even if i wasn't i would still do the same thing. 

Fucking asshole go to hell faggot

Spoiler

Very awesome, thanks a lot SCS!!!

Hope...? :o

Also, that mucus stuff on her leg gives me a bad feeling...

Great new chapter, thanks SCS!

Wow, what a bitch !

I don't know why but this feels really real...

And I hope the headwounded girl doesn't die...

._. i would do the same thing, i am a selfish fuck but even if i wasn't i would still do the same thing. 

Survival of the fittest already 

Hmm, really wanted to start reading this when it got to 50+ ch. but when you've got nothing to do, and you've been holding off for 2-3 months, holding off is no longer an option.  It's sort of like a situation where you've been saving up your money for something really awesome, but you ended up spending the money on several quickly disposable instant gratification items.  Thats essentially how I feel reading this manhwa.

The situation is really bad, and i can't see how it's going to be any better if those small "spheres" continue to spawn randomly at any time and anywhere and can attack then completely by surprise.

I still hope for the best for those kids, but realistically the situation is really dreadful.

The small "spheres" aren't spawning randomly. If you go read things over, they make perfect sense. Why is the convience store stuff raided but unmanned? Simple, small "spheres" are guerilla-style around the city/cities, the store owner isn't gonna stick around and its too dangerous to carefully clean things out. Why weren't the other trucks taking the same road despite being the fastest/most direct route? Cause theres no reason to station guards/troops there so the enemy is lying in ambush there.

The situation is really bad, and i can't see how it's going to be any better if those small "spheres" continue to spawn randomly at any time and anywhere and can attack then completely by surprise.

I still hope for the best for those kids, but realistically the situation is really dreadful.

Thanks for the update

Spoiler

Jeeeeeeeeeezuss.

They just...god. It just keeps getting worse for them. This manwha is so good at just making me feel bad.

Also, I like not knowing shit about the cells. Sometimes never knowing a thing makes it all the more unsettling.

Outstanding, another great chapter, thanks a lot Supreme Cream!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics