Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.72 - 50votes)

Mama wa Doukyuusei

Alt Names: alt 妈妈是同级生alt ママは同級生alt Mama Is a Classmate
Author: Azuma Yuki
Artist: Azuma Yuki
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ryou's mom died when he was young, and his dad is always at work. Now with a new girlfriend, how will his life be turned upside-down when he finds out a classmate of his is going to be his new stepmother?
Go to Mama wa Doukyuusei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

49 Comments

this was really heart warming tbh loved it.

Spoiler
So hum... the MC ends up with his non-mother classmates and the mother accepts the relationship between the two?

Finally, now it won't be an open ending or two-way relationship. It is now officially a son dates/marries his female classmate while the mother blesses the two. Albiet, the mother is the same age as them but... haha!

Decent ending.
I always liked the initial premise of the story, but the execution was terrible. The dialogue always seemed unnatural and the pace never seemed right; the translations never helped either although I still appreciate them.

I have to agree with Dante, the guy friend was hugely annoying.
ROFL @asdfg :() i cant stop,,i spilled my coffee on the keyboard already...yeah and whats more dangerous than a katana ..A BOX cutter...but seriouly i smell BLOOD on this manga and it will be a bloodbath..
at least it's finally completely translated, and iirc it was axed or something, so...*shrugs*
I don't like the ending. It make all the story so far seem pointless.

Also agree with everything Saintdante said.
You know guys this plot is really good for hentai :D
‎(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ YES
┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ) Calm down dude I get it
(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . ) YES!
I hate both of his friends they seem really incapable of understanding the situation. He honestly couldn't really tell anyone because the situation was awkward. Also the fact that the dude punched Ryou annoyed me because it was unnecessary. Also why does the guy have to live in the house too? He's a moron.
Wow. With two guys and three girls.
They can start an orgy anytime they want.
I have to say, I'm a bit jealous.
Let's hope they live happily after.
^L^
The series ended where most rom/com/harems start.
The story had potential (even if only a smidge) to go places, but seemed to stall and never recover.

Anywho, I’m glad to see the manga completely translated. Many thanks go out to SNX and Robpcfl for bringing us this final installment.
First let me complain about that english. Even if it's a one man work you should have let someone read it before releasing it. Nevertheless it's still fine and you can understand everything.
Second: Fuck his friends for flipping out because he didn't tell them that his father married his classmate. WHO WOULD TELL ANYONE SOMETHING LIKE THAT? Man. I would like to punch them.
Third: Why the fuck can a minor get a tattoo over her vagina? She should just get it lasered away instead of trying to cut it away with one of the most deadliest weapons known to japan - THE BOX CUTTER!
Thank You!
finally someone continued scanlating it.
Good. Not like I can complain about quality, since it is a one man work. At least it is finished.
it looks like it was updated. hopefully it meant a group with delay policies had uploaded a new chapter or something =/
i'd be glad if they would continue scanlating this manga, but i doubt it since the ending is open and there are just 9 chapters to translate, there's not really a scanlating group willing to do that unless they really like the series.
This was way better than expected. If you can get over the first shock and keep reading you will wish there where more.
is any1 gonna pic this up?
I'm gonna die if they don't update it soon.
o-o wtheck,,,,,
I can't stand this kind of a cliffhanger. I hate it when legislatures regulating art pass and ruin this kind of experience.
I read it until chap 40 and it says the end, but it felt kinda open...
it seems this manga has ditched in Japan because the damned rule PM has made ...
the RAW has been cut and only 3 vol has comes out ...
Seems like a setting for lots of drama and sadness :/ gonna have to skip this one
I only read the first three chapters but man thats pretty messed up.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics