Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 32votes)

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon

Alt Names: alt 境界線上のホライゾンalt 境界线上的地平线alt Horizon in the Middle of Nowherealt Horizon on the Middle of Nowherealt Kyōkai Senjō no Horizonalt Kyoukaisenjo no Horaizon
Author: Kawakami Minoru
Artist: Takenaka Hideo
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fi
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the distant future, Earth has been devastated and its inhabitants seek a new home in the heavens. However, constant warfare forces humans to return to Earth, which has turned into an uninhabitable planet except for a certain area called the Divine States.

The Divine States are too small to accommodate all the humans, so they duplicated the area and created the Harmonic Divine States. In order to retrace their steps and rediscover their journey to the heavens, the returned humans began to reproduce history from the year 10,000 BC, using a mysterious history book called Testament.

History reproduction proceeds smoothly until A.D. 1413, when a war broke out in the Divine States. This causes the Harmonic Divine States to crash onto the original world. The humans living in the Harmonic Divine States lose their land and invade the original world. The people of the Divine States surrender and they are divided by the invaders from the Harmonic Divine States. They try to resume the reproduction of history from A.D.1457, but the update of history terminates in A.D.1648. A rumor of apocalypse begins to spread around the world.

Spin-Offs:

> Kyoukai Senjou no Horako-san
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kyoukai-senjou-no-horako-san-r6715)

> Kyoukai Senjou no Horako-san - Shucchouban
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/kyoukai-senjou-no-horako-san-shucchouban-r6803)

> Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon - Animedia 4koma
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kyoukai-senjou-no-horizon-animedia-4koma-r8116)

> Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon - Official 4koma Anthology
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kyoukai-senjou-no-horizon-official-4koma-anthology-r8644 )

Go to Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Any idea where to find the lights novels translated? New Window Baltringue29
  • 1 Replies

76 Comments

The story on the Middle of Nowhere..
Sooo... Do I have to read the Light Novel to understand the Anime and Manga?
Well, at least the manga is less confusing than the anime? :/
Well at least the manga have more explanation, with the map and all. I actually have a hard time describing the anime to my friend :P
The synopsis didn't serve the story justice at all.
So... they're gonna reenact the apocalypse too?
and after the story continued long enough, we might get harem tag ...
hopefully the manga will help me understand what happened in the anime. . . . hopefully
Photo
TsundereChan
May 27 2012 05:42 PM
We are parallel.
Then let's go to the place where all the parallel lines meet.
Above the Horizon.
I subscribed because of boobs only.
I don't get it at all. After finishing the anime season 1..
*starts reading*
*blink*
*close tab*

"What the hell scanlations team?"

*lol*
*reopen tab to start reading*
i sense massive amounts of doujins and fanservice inc >.> (good good [rubs hands together])
Man, had this on my Light Novels to "read when translated" list for ages on Baka-Tsuki, no idea there was a manga for it.
Horizon Manga? Posted Image
OH YES! Can't control my excitement! Hoping the second season of the anime comes out soon!
The anime was freaking awesome so hopefully this will be just as good! Thanks for picking this up!
By the way, the online reader versions here have been resized to 1500px high; you can grab the HQ (2500px high) releases (as well as the LQ versions) off planethima.wordpress.com. At least, once I finish upping this 56mb rar with my crappy net.
I'm so................. confused! ??!!??
@UnknownSoldier21

The light novel is being translated also with half of vol. 1 translated. As to when It'll be completed? Who knows (Especially when the LN volumes is about the size of a freakin' phone book.)
the anime was anything but interesting.
Nice ra... ahem! Hope we get some chapters soon.
Horizon on the cover? Instant Follow.
Really........... an anime.......... Thanks for the info Havoc, I'll have to check it out later.
Yeah, uh... I'm uh... Working on it.
Yeah.
The anime was pretty interesting. Season 2 is coming up this summer I believe.
But I don't know about the manga.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics