Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 72votes)

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai +

Alt Names: alt 僕は友達が少ない+alt Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Plusalt Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai+alt Haganai+alt 我的朋友很少Plus
Author: Hirasaka Yomi
Artist: Taguchi Shouichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A "what if" alternative version of the original story, on which the cast gets acquainted in a different manner.

The basic premise is that Kodaka, a rude looking and easily misunderstood transfer student catches a glimpse from a conversation between Sena (the most popular girl on school) and "her friend" Renka (a character from a visual novel); after a short discussion followed, Sena decides to give it a try and make some friends with Kodaka's help.
Go to Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai + Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

106 Comments

cool manga. i like the art style as well
May be different. But I like.
Well.... This is different...
Argh!
Sena is such a pain.

the only good thing I saw in this manga is that Kodaka is more proactive on this one, instead of being bossed around by Yozora. But even though, why Sena? Even Rika would be better x.x
I also like the idea of Kodaka choosing the Sena route. The mystery here is how involved Yozora will be in this story and if she will join the Neighbors club. If she did join then it would most likely end up being the same as the original. If she doesn't, I can see her antagonizing their club and harassing them with her schemes.

But once Yozora loses her spot, then there are plenty more opportunities to show a Sena and Kodaka romance developing.

This is a good addition to the original story and feels like a luxury to be able to have. The art's pretty good compared to the other manga adaptation as well.
I prefer this version than the original...it's because Kodaka is better suited with Sena than Yozora

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics