Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.18 - 129votes)

Pupa

Alt Names: alt ピューパalt 퓨파
Author: Mogi Sayaka
Artist: Mogi Sayaka
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Utsutsu and Yume Hasegawa have been living all on their own. One day, Yume sees red butterflies and something strange happens to her body!! As the siblings are toyed with by “Pupa,” so begins their tale of heroic love...
Go to Pupa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic is this worth reading? New Window smashko
  • 1 Replies
Topic Pupa anime scheduled to air Fall 2013 New Window Shamune
  • 11 Replies

206 Comments

I bought them online from a Japanese E-book store for like 600 something yen...

Oh man. If this is the resolution or DPI they sent them to you with, at this point I would wait for a volume release, melt the book down and scan it myself.

Where do you get the RAWs from?

I bought them online from a Japanese E-book store for like 600 something yen...

Gah! I'm sorry for some mistakes!! I went over it like twice but missed them XDXD Jeez

Where do you get the RAWs from?

ok this become "heavier and heavier" with each chapter (that fan-service of sorts was unnecessary thought) which actually works for me (one could say it's nice leverage for flood of harem/comedy/ecchi titles) hope author start focusing on developing plot instead of brother having sister complex lol

The Brother/Sister complex is a major factor in the plot.. 

ok this become "heavier and heavier" with each chapter (that fan-service of sorts was unnecessary thought) which actually works for me (one could say it's nice leverage for flood of harem/comedy/ecchi titles) hope author start focusing on developing plot instead of brother having sister complex lol

Hooray for good scans! Thanks Mattari!

Thank you very much for the chapter. I don't really mind the quality =)

Jeeze that hurts my eyes! lol, glad you're trying to resolve the quality issue though, and thanks! =]

Will it end with at least a bittersweet ending? Because it looks like it will end badly.

IT HURTS. IT HURTS. IT HURTS. IT HURTS. IT HURTS.

Asunya that`s quite a job! Thanks alot for your hard work, I`m really greatful that i can read this awesome manga, and i think that quality is good enough - more important is that translation feels so natural :D

I've read 11 chapters, and this sister complex seriously frightens me.

Thank you Asunya for translating Pupa, I´ve been dying to read more of it. I´m so grateful for what you´ve done. *bows

thanks so much for the 2 updates asunya ^^

thanks a bunch Asunya, it's a great series, so is great to have it translate it :)

Ah, Asunya, something I just noticed:

In chapter 10 page 30, very last panel, the japanese says "yabai... ishiki ga...." so shouldn't it be "This is bad, I'm losing consciousness..."

?

Sorry if this seems critical, as I'm very impressed with how natural your translations sound. It's a pretty tiny thing, and the meaning in the context isn't really too different.

Yes, he is implying that he is about to lose consciousness, but that was suuuper long to put in that tiny spot so I just modified a little XD and thanks for saying that !!

Ah, Asunya, something I just noticed:

In chapter 10 page 30, very last panel, the japanese says "yabai... ishiki ga...." so shouldn't it be "This is bad, I'm losing consciousness..."

?

Sorry if this seems critical, as I'm very impressed with how natural your translations sound. It's a pretty tiny thing, and the meaning in the context isn't really too different.

The page is small compared to chapters 9 and before. It's hard to read some of the smaller conversation bubbles because of it, i don't know how you find it too big.

Yes I've noticed that they are pretty small compared to previous chapters, I'll try to fix it for chapter 12!! Sorry.

I'm really thankfull for your work, but could you use a font more adapted for comics/manga ? Here are a few examples :

Spoiler

Thanks for that input!! I'm already more than half way done with chapter 12 but I will keep that in mind for chapter 13! Thank you~~ lol I'm just using photoshop so I'll see what it has to offer.

Poor Onii-chan, I think its OM NOM NOM Time...

I hope you guys like my translation!! I'm starting on chapter 11 right away!!

Would you like to bear my children?

I'm really thankfull for your work, but could you use a font more adapted for comics/manga ? Here are a few examples :

Spoiler

That was fast!! Thanks, i think it's a fine job, keep it up.

the page is too big...

The page is small compared to chapters 9 and before. It's hard to read some of the smaller conversation bubbles because of it, i don't know how you find it too big.

I hope you guys like my translation!! I'm starting on chapter 11 right away!!

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics