Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 139votes)

Girls Go Around

Alt Names: alt 少女巡回alt ガールズ・ゴー・アラウンド
Author: Chida Eito
Artist: Chida Eito
Genres: Drama DramaHarem HaremMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: No one can make the perfect decision every time. Everyone has those moments that they wish they could redo and alter their decision. This story revolves around girls that got their second chance.
Go to Girls Go Around Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

196 Comments

Wow... that final chapter... Thanks for the release. TT__TT

On one hand DAT GODDAMN ENDING

On the other hand there's the possibility they'll get it right one day.

i'm pretty sure if he brings

Spoiler

If Kyousuke and Chihiro would do this thing called talking with eachother about their looping experience then maybe the ending of many deaths could be altered.

I expected as much. I was hoping for a happy ending but the creepy foreshadowing was there from the beginning. It's not really a twist just because it didn't all end in rainbows, the clues were there properly.

I think the author isn't out of idea, because no matter how we dislike the end, but it was fairly good written end with unexpected twist. Maybe because from the start this series already developed this way? Dunno. 

I personally expected the guy to be

Spoiler

So no, the twist was not that unexpected.

And I might be reading WAY too much into things by saying this, but the ending has a stroke of a masterpiece in it.

Best. Ending. Ever. I love the twist

Spoiler

I got that vibe too. Hopefully this can use it better than mekaku could. 

Which of the following reasons do you think the ending goes downhill?

1. The author is out of ideas to develop a good ending.

2. This author is forced to axe this manga due to its unpopularity.

3. The author wants to stir up the readers' emotions (rage).

4. The author wants to end this manga so he can move on to another series.

5. None of the above (possibly though less likely).

Now I know why the tragedy tag was there since the very beginning.

I think the author isn't out of idea, because no matter how we dislike the end, but it was fairly good written end with unexpected twist. Maybe because from the start this series already developed this way? Dunno. 

The Red God has to be paid, you take a live from him, you have to give one back.

Personally, I don't think this is a bad ending. It's a good twist. The loop began because Kyou killed himself, but Kyou killed himself because the loop kept killing the girls he loved. It's a tragedy, an exercise of futility. I'm torn inside, but there is a remarkable sense of hope in the end. They will keep trying and trying until they get out of this loop unharmed.

In my opinion, I think the loop just needs to end if Chihiro confesses to Kyou from the get-go.

Test Subject no 1 (FAILED):

Name: Kyousuke Sayama

Ability: Reading Steiner type alpha

Note: he isn't strong enough to break free from the will of Stein's Gate.

our first subject has failed, now let's choose our next subject

Test Subject no 2:

Name: Okabe Rintarou

Ability: Reading Steiner type beta

Well... it was an interesting read... but... about the ending:

SERIOUSLY?  

Which of the following reasons do you think the ending goes downhill?

1. The author is out of ideas to develop a good ending.

2. This author is forced to axe this manga due to its unpopularity.

3. The author wants to stir up the readers' emotions (rage).

4. The author wants to end this manga so he can move on to another series.

5. None of the above (possibly though less likely).

Now I know why the tragedy tag was there since the very beginning.

Spoiler

Loop-ception.

An endless loop of death and sadness and no explanation as to why this is happening.... Well it was an interesting read thanks for translating this.

That's the ending? Are you serious? Wowwww....

That's a hell of an ending. 

This is not an ending, wtf.

so...thats one hell of a choice

Cop out ending. Nothing was resolved and the story itself looped to the beginning.

I'm getting some rather strong Kagerou Days vibes. Though the Music Video was much more entertaining than this final chapter was.

So disappointing...

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT I CAME HERE FOR A HAPPY ENDING. THAT WAS NOT HAPPY

thats what you get for trying to create your harem.. heheh serves you right normalfag!!

(just kidding)

Can you tell me where you read chapter 10 from it doesnt matter whether its a raw or not

repeat. because chihiro didn't go out with kyou.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics