Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 157votes)

Nagasarete Airantou

Alt Names: alt ながされて藍蘭島alt 蓝兰岛漂流记
Author: Fujishiro Takeshi
Artist: Fujishiro Takeshi
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ikuto Touhohin just had a last fight with his old man, one that led him to make a rash decision to run away from home. He boards a ship, deciding to take a vacation, but the ship is suddenly hit by a huge storm--one that sends Ikuto overboard! When he regains consciousness, he realizes he is still alive… on some island. An isolated island. An isolated island with nothing but girls. Stranded on an island with only girls, no electricity, gas, radio, television… like he was back in the stone age.
Go to Nagasarete Airantou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw for Spoiler(?) New Window NormanDFang
  • 0 Replies
Topic Development? New Window Ncf
  • 2 Replies
Topic Anime relative to the Manga New Window ⚡lightning07⚡
  • 3 Replies

366 Comments

whats with that cover page? mechs and cosplay for a manga about an island in the stone age? 

Wardrobe malfunction - a "Gentleman's" best friend :P

Q :A Girl’s Necessities?

A : pansu ...

More like we need a lot change of clothes.

Unlike guys we change clothes alot.

But now I need the most is Wifi at where I stay.

Q :A Girl’s Necessities?

A : pansu ...

Wow Ikuto sure has been on that island for a long time now and still no progress in his harem.  Who needs technology when you are surrounded by beautiful girls..... and not do anything at all.

Ikuto not knowing what a smartphone is, is this referring to how old this manga is? Or in their world, smartphone became popular in the same year n3ds released. Interesting.

I thought we'd see 2-3 chapters of Misaki getting used to living in the island but it seems like those will have to wait.

I think so ...
seems Misaki will become one of Main Heroine and will often appear near Ikuto ... like Suzu ... (I will be disappointed if she being put as side character)

as living in same house, the first page will almost always is with Suzu, Tonkatsu and Misaki.

and to speak like RPG language, why does people want to KS (get Ikuto for only herself) while they can party (Obaba say Ikuto can have all the girls if he want, right ?).

I will cheer for all girls get along and party in this quest (Harem ending) cause all the girls is far too cute.

I think so ...
seems Misaki will become one of Main Heroine and will often appear near Ikuto ... like Suzu ... (I will be disappointed if she being put as side character)
Will vol 22 show Misaki?
Spoiler
aggressive imouto ...
the rivalry going to be harder now ...

seeing new year Chinese (snake) page ...
I guess this manga will still goes longer ...
Misaki uses surprise boobs attack!
It's a critical hit! Bleed status inflicted... :P
Second season anime of this manga will be nice~
Hope this wraps up soon, they finally found the story again. On a totally unrelated note, I like his sister better than pretty much any other character in the manga so far, if only because she's more aggressive and effective about getting what she wants.
yeah k you guys can go ahead and snag all the other girls. I think ill go with the 3 year delayed order on yukino
@Cydric: long time no back here to check so let me appology for the late reply.
I have a little extra weight so my GLOMP maybe hurt (don't ask me my weight), and I want glomp you because I really really love cat (your avatar)
cafe detective club is a girls school, why is ikuto there
I want more loli in this manga ... more boobs too ...
(mixed if possible)
Am I the only one who's wishing for this to end soon?
Ninjutsu: Secret Boob Grab! :P
Ikuto can be such a tsundere...
You never speak about a maiden's age, unless you want to get eaten...
Aaaaand 128 definitely proves Cahe Detective Club is in the same Universe as Airantou.
http://img.batoto.net/comics/2013/02/07/n/read511354d125d62/img000026.png

If you noticed, in this page Misaki was talking about Tohouin sisters from Cahe Detective Club

also:
http://img.batoto.net/comics/2013/01/10/n/read50ee5642cef7c/img000028.png
that's Emina, right?
hmm, Chikage might be the most pervert person in that island ...
Mikoto is official yuri boobs lover ... =3= ...
hmm ... need more naked boobs in this manga ...
Ikuto & Misaki have one thing in common Nosebleeds... XD
Misaki's love rivals
Final Boss: Suzu

I'm glad I'm not GLOMP Cydric-kun yet. Otherwise I may scare him for life.

@ Loli_Omamori
Whut!? What did I do!?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics