Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 187votes)

Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni!

Alt Names: alt ¡Señorita Shinosaki, a este paso te volveras Otaku!alt 宅女是如何炼成的alt 篠崎さん気をオタしかに!alt Miss Shinozaki, You Might Turn into An Otaku at This Rate!
Author: Hikawa Shou
Artist: Hikawa Shou
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: With her beautiful looks and outgoing personality, Shinozaki Akina used to be the leader of a group of hotties on the top of a class hierarchy. After her high school debut was delayed, however, she finds herself isolated in the class.

Next to Akina sits Sasamura Kaede, an otaku girl who can turn into a bishoujo with her glasses off. Akina decides to get Kaede out of the otaku life and groom her for a perfect high school life, but the only way to get close to Kaede is for Akina to pretend to be a Precure otaku herself to her chargrin...
Go to Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 1 Replies

416 Comments

Was expecting some Touhou references but no reference spotted. Maybe next chapter?

Spoiler

Yay, almost completely caught up to the Japanese raws! This is great, can't wait for more blushing Akina and Kaede yuri goodness, thanks for all the hard work!

ch32. So feel-good as usual. Amy's introduction is done well, and Akina's 'growth' since the summer event is pretty nice to see. And as usual, the characters are looking good.

I don't know how real life Comiket are like but conventions with such large dedication to Precure sounds nice albeit silly. 

Koto pls

They never cease to amaze me with the level of craziness of Japan

Yeah, because weird commercials are a thing only Japan has

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql7uY36-LwA

Well, there's a reference I didn't expect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM6VD-gLr9U

Dude, if it was that easy to start working out, I'd be tossing banana peels in front of my own feet wherever I went.

Yet another funny/sad thing about Akina wanting so desperately to be seen as normal (and ironically coming across as weird and creepy because of it) is that her friends really aren't all that normal either. In fact they seem to find all her awkward behavior sort of charming.

Well, wasn't expecting an SAO reference lol.

And why are there even male player characters in a Pretty Cure-based hunting MMO? ._.

Ah...so that's the title of that variety show where people get smacked over the head for laughing...

Spoiler

Dem references...

They never cease to amaze me with the level of craziness of Japan

that MMO couple. yep, nothing special, move on, move on.

Is sensei gonna have to smakh a bitch?

So how many people do you think are not aware Akina is in love with Kaede? I think only Kaede herself and Akina who's in denial at this point.

Some of the faces made in chapter 30 is really weird but still cute mmm...

"though there are some individual exceptions"

and im one of them

I'm an internet commenter

Strange, i still think she's not really an otaku.

Reason being, she only watches one single anime. (She's already shown to not like that "Lord Atobee" one, unlike Kaede and the other girls, and she's definitely not a Fujoshi, for she could not see it as something other than a normal battle anime. Though she likes games now so she's a game otaku?)

No, no... she is an otaku... but not anime otaku that most people know... she is precure otaku... otaku genrally can be means obsession... that is why in japan has many branch of them like gun-ota who knows detail of firearms, tank ota who know detail about tank, and those who obsess both of them called military otaku. you need to get out of thinking otaku means anime otaku.. well generally most otaku is an anime otaku but there are branches of anime otaku and this manga shows one of them being precure as their main obsession.

Yup, she's just a Fanatic.

Else everyone in the entire world can also be called Otaku cause they watched some sort of anime...

To be an Otaku, you would have to know a lot of anime, go to a lot of conventions, and buy a lot of products (IE: Figurines)

Being an Otaku takes quite an amount of money...

Most people think the title Otaku sucks, but truth is... Otakus are rich as hell compared to us normal people that just read and watch things online.

We're just all jelly of Otakus, so we make fun of them.

Spoiler

Loli and Yuri rules the internet mmm...~!

Fufufu... give up, Akina, this is the power of loli :3

of course, the anime community is ruled by Lolis afterall.

LOLISM

Fufufu... give up, Akina, this is the power of loli :3

Else everyone in the entire world can also be called Otaku cause they watched some sort of anime...

To be an Otaku, you would have to know a lot of anime, go to a lot of conventions, and buy a lot of products (IE: Figurines)

Most people think the title Otaku sucks, but truth is... Otakus are rich as hell compared to us normal people that just read and watch things online.

Truth... go preach it...

Spoiler

Reason being, she only watches one single anime. (She's already shown to not like that "Lord Atobee" one, unlike Kaede and the other girls, and she's definitely not a Fujoshi, for she could not see it as something other than a normal battle anime. Though she likes games now so she's a game otaku?)

minor name misspeling in pg 14.

Both light bl and yuri in this chapter.

That hoshi is he really into BL? or he is after Nanae!?

Also Makoto, beware of "Gae bolg"

Akina, The time has come. she needs to admit that she is an Otaku.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics