Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.18 - 129votes)

Pupa

Alt Names: alt ピューパalt 퓨파
Author: Mogi Sayaka
Artist: Mogi Sayaka
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Utsutsu and Yume Hasegawa have been living all on their own. One day, Yume sees red butterflies and something strange happens to her body!! As the siblings are toyed with by “Pupa,” so begins their tale of heroic love...
Go to Pupa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic is this worth reading? New Window smashko
  • 1 Replies
Topic Pupa anime scheduled to air Fall 2013 New Window Shamune
  • 11 Replies

206 Comments

I Dont know where to share this, but give me some credit.

I Really like this this manga, so i take the tame to "research" this, & finally found them. give some credit at least.

i'm not sure, but i guess them are in Corean.

Here is the rest of the Manga (15-32(Final of pupa Vol.5)

meh not really better i guess....

I Dont know where to share this, but give me some credit.

I Really like this this manga, so i take the tame to "research" this, & finally found them. give some credit at least.

i'm not sure, but i guess them are in Corean.

Here is the rest of the Manga (15-32(Final of pupa Vol.5)

Really appreciating the quick updates, Asunya! Thank you!

I also want to say thanks to myk_, they're of great quality!

Anime confirmed for shit -12 episodes 5 minutes each.

Well manga is shit anyway.

Sorry that you feel like I stole Pupa from you Mattari....!!! I didn't mean for that but I just wanted everyone to be able to enjoy Pupa faster T_T

what an indirect way of saying "you're slow" lmao

Sorry that you feel like I stole Pupa from you Mattari....!!! I didn't mean for that but I just wanted everyone to be able to enjoy Pupa faster T_T

the quality indeed get  better, thanks for the great work as always asunya!!

Great work with the quality improvement definite T-UPS

Very drama

Such feel

Amaze

Spoiler

Two guys eating each other's meat... umm yaa... nothing wrong with that at all. XD

well i can't wait for that anime next year... this series with 2014 graphics.... gives me the chills

Which store did you use? Does it require a Japanese address to buy from them?
Also, thanks for the release! The size was much better this time.

Nope! They require you to download their e-reader program though, it's pretty neat and you can just read them on your computer/phone or wherever you like! it's from CDJapan in the ebook section just search Pupa :)

I bought them online from a Japanese E-book store for like 600 something yen...

Which store did you use? Does it require a Japanese address to buy from them?
Also, thanks for the release! The size was much better this time.

thanks for the new chapter Asunya

Suffering Intensifies.

I couldn't see much of it, the pages kept saying "couldn't be found, maybe it will appear magically" etc. lost 3/4 of the pages. :(

Great work this time!! I really appreciate your hard work and because of that losing your own precious free-time.
that's why: THANK YOU for all the work till now!! <3 :D

Poor quality raws or not, this manga has some of the messiest artwork I've ever seen. :P

Ahhh... This chapter... this series....

As much as some of the scenes and overall story sickens me, it's so charming and the characters are so pitiful yet likeable....

This chapter was so sweet!

Thanks a lot for the translation!!

Oh.

Okay.

I'm not crying-I'm not- I'm not

Great work on the chapters Asunya! Thanks for all the hard work!

Sure, if you would just like to email me at [email protected] then I can send samples and I'd love to see you fix this problem...

There isn't anything anyone can do about poor quality raws, but if they are in fact decent quality raws like the ones Mattari & Kadavri uses, then we can work with this. I've sent a mail with an old throwaway address.

Unfortunately I don't know your workflow so I wouldn't know what to tell you. At least post a sample of the source somewhere. Then I can tell you if any improvements can be made. Or at least prevent continued misunderstandings.

Sure, if you would just like to email me at [email protected] then I can send samples and I'd love to see you fix this problem...

Unfortunately I don't know your workflow so I wouldn't know what to tell you. At least post a sample of the source somewhere. Then I can tell you if any improvements can be made. Or at least prevent continued misunderstandings.

Oh man. If this is the resolution or DPI they sent them to you with, at this point I would wait for a volume release, melt the book down and scan it myself.

Umm no, I can zoom in and it's super good quality...it's just me that doesn't know how to do it right....jeez do you still think it's bad? I don't even understand like, it takes you less than 5 minutes to read the chapter....do you know how long I worked on this? and you don't know anything about resolution because these are like 300 dpi -_-''

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics