Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 157votes)

Imasugu Onii-chan ni Imouto da tte Iitai!

Alt Names: alt Aku ingin memberitahu kakak laki laki ku kalau aku adik perempuannya sekarang!!alt いますぐお兄ちゃんに妹だっていいたい!alt I wanna tell my brother that I'm your little sister right now!!alt Imaimoalt Imasugu Onii-chan ni Imouto Datte Iitai!alt 지금 당장 오빠에게 여동생이라고 말하고 싶어!
Author: Fairys
Artist: Oda Masaru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rikuto had a new younger brother Ayumu after his father’s remarriage. However, little did he know that Ayumu was actually a girl and it was under her mother’s orders that she pretend to be a boy to him. Every day, his heart beats a little faster around his overly cute brother (sister), while her heart aches in having to hide her true identity from her kind brother.

With the arrival of spring, Rikuto and Ayumu begin attending the popular private school Asaoka Academy, with Ayumu dressed up as a girl. As Rikuto becomes friends with his classmates, he notices that they all have something missing. His friend from middle school, Matsuri, has lost sight of what it meant to be a girl. The cool-mannered Mao dresses as a boy even though she is a girl. The extremely shy class rep Kimika wishes to change herself. With Ayumu by his side, he sets out to help them seek out what they are missing.
Go to Imasugu Onii-chan ni Imouto da tte Iitai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Spoiler Discussion New Window Ne0spartan
  • 5 Replies

380 Comments

There's a considerable number of omissions from the story to make it fit a smaller manga. It certainly didn't help, so a lot of important story is just kind of glossed over or omitted entirely. They never even really explained why she was pretending to be his brother... Weird.

A few spoilers from the end of VN for those interested. Not sure why it was omitted from the manga: 

Edit: So apparently there's an extra chapter after this, some or all of what I said below may be in it, I don't know. Since it said "The End" I was assuming it's over. So read inside the spoiler tag at your own risk. Guess it was just a useless (but kinda cute) extra chapter .

Spoiler

RIP old man

it didn't drag on. happy ending. but leaves an empty feeling

I'm glad they got together, but somehow, it leaves me with a really bad aftertaste. Maybe something along the lines of 'is that what you call a fucking ending?'.

The best part of this manga... the credits pages of roankun

I swear, It feels like she just wanted a boyfriend from the very beginning. I feel deceived.

meh

you know what?

c16 credits page > c16 itself.

Well... that was something sweet i guess. It's going to smoothly... You know some bullshit is about to happen tho!

Kinda...boring? I think it at least enticed me to look into the visual novel at a later date though, so mission accomplished? 

well here goes my fake incest... now i didn't really understood anything... what about colonel sanders? they didn't even bother'ed to talk about him... jeez

Well this manga sucks. This is it with an extra chapter left? So it ends with their parents not knowing they're dating?

"0_0".....

I couldn't have expressed it better myself...

"0_0".....

He had Matsuri but chose her, sigh. Why does MCs have such a bad taste? and why the hell was she crossdressing?? They didn't say. '-'

Somehow it just feels like advertising for the VN. The scene with MC and his mom was a bit touching at least...

Errrr... I really don't feel anything.

same here. But nonetheless it was a cute ending. 

Meh. Average at best.

soooo.... why was she hiding her gender again?

Errrr... I really don't feel anything.

Spoiler

Awwwww cute.

feels like this series is ending soon....

What are the chances for a manga with another route? Some manga titles based on VNs do that. Or is there one already?

Noooooo there's no complementary Matsuri rabu-rabu scene.. I liked her more than Ayumu. I know that this manga follows Ayumu's route, but a little extra won't hurt.

vat is dis? That came out of nowhere.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics