Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 187votes)

Afterschool War Activities

Alt Names: alt Afterschool Military Activityalt 방과 후 전쟁활동 (하일권)
Author: Ha Il-Kwon
Artist: Ha Il-Kwon
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Afterschool War Activities Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 122 Replies

443 Comments

And, in the very last chapter, when this series is finally cut from publication, a message from the Aliens : "Sorry lol, wrong planet ! No harm meant !"

Does anyone think that the cells are attacking the mountain because of the decent amount of people there?

Like that large cell broke right on top of them when they were assembled.

Great chapter, thanks for the fast translation SCS ;)

kids on the front lines but parents in shelters... yeah, sounds about right.
especially when south Korea has a mandatory military service, they already have more training then those kids.

All the parents are already dead, either by fighting in the military or simply by being attacked.

Well you are forgetting about maintaining infrastructure. Yeah the kids may be younger and thus live longer but they don't have any of the required expertise to run a modern society. Honestly until they at least complete their university education they aren't nearly as useful to the country's economy as their parents. Yeah you could probably send the more highly trained parents to war but not only are they not as fit but once they all die and are gone who is going to teach the children how to operate all modern machinery and all different things needed for a modern society to function?

It makes sense on paper to save the ones with more growth potential but practically it just doesn't work out, the parents can always produce more children and are more valuable to society.

Awesome, thanks a lot SCS!!

especially when south Korea as a mandatory military service, they already have more training then those kids.

All the parents are already dead, either by fighting in the military or simply by being attacked.

Shhh, you'll spoil the TWEEST.

especially when south Korea as a mandatory military service, they already have more training then those kids.

Damn, what you said make sense, I can understand if in case of a small child they leave a parent but is more logic sending every trained hand in battle.

especially when south Korea has a mandatory military service, they already have more training then those kids.

Ahahahah , this was funnier than the others :D "Adios " , "FUCK" :D The facial expressions are well made.

The cells are living organisms.  Chemical warfare seems to me to be the obvious choice.

I know that was a battle and all...but did it feel like a training montage to everyone else?

Light-speed SCS !

This chapter waaaas, sofuckingawesome.

Man, what an effective chapter. Just...every single one of their interviews. Fantastic.

no clue  >_<

Very awesome new chapter, thanks Supreme Cream!!

Saying "it's going good" now on this manga sounds to me a bit 'evil'. But anyway, I like this one best of the author's works, and it's going strong. And SCS are doing a tremendous job at the scanlation! Seriously, just the effects typesetting look wonderful!
Go SCS!

I want to thank the translators team, SCS! You guys have been doing an immensely great job at translating the wonderful work of Ha Il Kwon. Yesterday I went to your account and read some other works that you guys translated and they were wonderful! You pick absolutely the best genres to translate and share with us! Thanks so much for all the amazing, hard work!

Emm! Dem Cells!

So basically...the chinese have the ultimate advantage.

Actually in this case population density is probably a better indicator than total population size. If we assume the cells are spread evenly all throughout the world, then smaller countries with relatively large populations like Japan and South Korea would have the advantage given the small amount of land they have to defend with a relatively large amount of manpower. Countries like Canada and Russia are basically screwed but they are probably abandoning a lot of their sparsely populated areas anyways.

So basically...the chinese have the ultimate advantage.

SCS rock !

Unlike french translation.

I wonder how the girl in the truck from the other school is going.....

Very cool, thanks a lot SCS!!

That chapter ended better than expected. Given how manwha, with tragedy titles, love to kick their characters when they are down. I saw this chapter taking many dark turns. 

Thanks far the great releases as always, SCS!

I cried when they found the others. Really. The art and the way the author does it is just like a movie >.<

Also, the truck's all good. Whew!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics