Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.84 - 613votes)

Kimi no Iru Machi

Alt Names: alt A Town Where You Livealt 君のいる町
Author: Seo Kouji
Artist: Seo Kouji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kirishima Haruto lives in a small town in Hiroshima and is just about to enter high school when Eba Yuzuki, a mysterious girl from Tokyo suddenly decided to go to high school in the countryside and despite his objections, she moves in to his home.

Haruto must now put up and take care of this clumsy freeloading city girl and at the same time, make sure his long time crush Kanzaki Nanami doesn't get the wrong idea!

This story takes place a few years after the popular sports romance Suzuka and is based on the author, Seo Kouji’s hometown.
Go to Kimi no Iru Machi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I'm just glad its over, honestly New Window ichigosama
  • 8 Replies
Topic Nagoshi chapters New Window justthing
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Violet
  • 597 Replies
Topic crunchyroll New Window Brykan
  • 1 Replies
Topic Stupid haruto New Window Griffin
  • 34 Replies
Topic Your perfect (fantasy) ending... New Window CharlieAL
  • 14 Replies

3609 Comments

About time this finally ended.

Saddest part of KNIM ending is that here will be no more comments about this manga...

I'm not gonna make the same mistake twice, to read his next manga. 

ok, its a bit stretching. But you all knew the feeling a fav series turned sour by author's effort to drag it out as long as possible, right? 

So Fuuka will marry a guy much younger than she is...

No no no, actually Fuuka already got a (future) pair, you can read it here : http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/fuuka-r11026

While the ending didn't really sit right with me, given the unbelievable way that everything was solved and everything turned out A-okay, it was heart-warming to see all the characters and that they are still close even after all those years. Then again, one of the main concepts of this series was true friendship anyway, which most people forget. Let us hope that everyone in this world can make friendships that will last forever. See you guys in Fuuka! Tc! :D

Fucking christ, took long enough.

gg everyone, gg

Now I need to find a new manga to rage at.

Easy, join the switch to Seo's new one, Fuuka. (Suzuka 2... sorta? Being their daughter and all.)

Bring out all your rage, now that it's over and you won't need to care about this anymore.

looks like we got a look at the new protag of the next series, going to be a female, that wears headphones all the time.

anyone placing bets?

and Fuuka's teacher is Yuzuki...

Now I need to find a new manga to rage at.

I'm glad that was over. 

enough-internet.gif

Asuka's ending was awesome :D

YAY!! (unfollow)

holy moly it just ended like that i was hoping for more chapters actually :( i enjoyed reading it so much

20416037.jpg

haha, when nagoshi finally expected the misunderstandings

No no no, my bet is that in fuuka's manga she'll end up with daiki, and then the next story will be about their kid and... I don't know, whatever comes out of seo's other manga

So Fuuka will marry a guy much younger than she is...

nyan nyan nyan... I'm looking forward to the new protag hahaha... the one that bumbed into yuzuki in front of the store.. just like what happened on Suzuka  to Kimi Machi.. dahaha

No no no, my bet is that in fuuka's manga she'll end up with daiki, and then the next story will be about their kid and... I don't know, whatever comes out of seo's other manga

but daiki is still a kid and fuuka is full fledge hs student..

I had the feeling that after Fuuka, Seo will be making a story about Haruto's son Daiki..  then the cycle will never end!

looks like we got a look at the new protag of the next series, going to be a female, that wears headphones all the time.

anyone placing bets?

I am going to miss the rage filled comments

Don't Worry next series will have them as well.

It's finally done.. -_-

Oh well, Looking forward to the new Series.. Fuuka is the daughter of Yamato and Suzuka in the series Suzuka right?...

I had the feeling that after Fuuka, Seo will be making a story about Haruto's son Daiki.. then the cycle will never end!

I am going to miss the rage filled comments

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics