Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 120votes)

Naqua-Den

Alt Names: alt 南Q阿伝alt Biography of South-Q-Shadowalt Legend of NaQuaalt Nakuadenalt Naqua's Lifealt The Tradition of Na-Q-A
Author: Mitsunaga Yasunori
Artist: Mitsunaga Yasunori
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Japan is being invaded by parasitic gods. The only one left to stop them is Nakua, the spider god. She enlists the help of Taromaru, an otherwise normal boy who has the Nakua's spider familiar resting inside him. Together they free Japan's gods from the control of the parasites.

> Spin-off of Kaibutsu Oujo
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kaibutsu-oujo-r659 )
Go to Naqua-Den Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic say what? New Window Meyerkun
  • 5 Replies

212 Comments

'Cause these were vamp zombies, a type of ghoul perhaps? Maybe later they'll show the infection-type zombie, the one that infects through bitey bite.

If read Princess Ressurection before, you will know that the use of infection-type zombie is treated equal to the use of nuclear weapon or genocide. And being baned and considered to be the worst crime one could commit by the monster kingdom whose power and authority equal to god and demon.

Just imagine, normal human-infected zombie is not so scary at all, but when it become something like vampire-infected zombie or werewolf-infected zombie or the worst of all, Blood/Flame Warrior-infected zombie.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/255879/naqua-den_ch11_by_vortex-scans/26

Mitsunaga-sensei draws best werewolf nee-san. :3

I agree.

First time I see that, I can't stop staring for minutes

http://vatoto.com/read/_/255879/naqua-den_ch11_by_vortex-scans/26

Mitsunaga-sensei draws best werewolf nee-san. <3

Probably not a good idea to antagonize the vampire lady, esp. w/o hearing the whole story. Now they are likely going to fight Naqua for a while when they could be allies against the torai-shin. This could even be a torai-shin plot to get them to fight each other.

Kinda impossible, even if short term it can be done, long term the difference in their value will make them fight each other.

Spoiler

By the way, for those who doesn't realize it yet

Probably not a good idea to antagonize the vampire lady, esp. w/o hearing the whole story. Now they are likely going to fight Naqua for a while when they could be allies against the torai-shin. This could even be a torai-shin plot to get them to fight each other.

Sees state of village.

"Some crime occurred here."

"Something is happening in this village..."

Gee, ya think?

If i'm not mistaken that vampire girl is also in the princess resurrection....

and what  about the bite? I hoped/expected that the vampire woman will use tarou as he was "infected" or something like that (still can happen) ...
also

Spoiler

I thought they were gonna pull the zombie infectee trope with the bite, glad they didn't (yet??). Disappointed how easily they spent the night in a zombie town, something is supposed to go wrong.

'Cause these were vamp zombies, a type of ghoul perhaps? Maybe later they'll show the infection-type zombie, the one that infects through bitey bite.

I thought they were gonna pull the zombie infectee trope with the bite, glad they didn't (yet??). Disappointed how easily they spent the night in a zombie town, something is supposed to go wrong.

This manga is awesome! He's like fucking Spiderman, with great power comes great responsibility!

Good MC is a great MC! (talking about Naqua ofc  :batoto_019: )

So lovely to see chapters, thanks to the scanlation teams!

SWMP6ck.png

look at that smug face.  he knew exactly what he was doing

Sensei wants the D

Jealousy strikes in every chapter. Damn you, Taro. But you have earned it for being badass.

oh god sensei

Taro x Harem is still better... why? Well what's better then one mature looking woman? Two of them! Plus two lolis one being a goddess, a wolf girl, and a high school girl. 

By the way did anyone notice... Taro still looks relatively clean even though he just came out the... other end? Did he bathe and wash his clothes before making his appearance? XD

What logic!  Facing a giant divine fish, what to do?  Call a giant divine fisherman!

Awesome, thanks a lot Vortex!!

chapter 9 he just took a big ...... chapter 10 he became a big ......

Taro x Teacher

anyone ?

this mangaka always draw the most delicious mature woman

How did he get out of the fish?  From the other end.

reminds me one of Collins funniest newsflash: "last night, a man survived after he was swallowed by a whale by running all the way to the end until he was pooped out"

• Ada likes this

How did he get out of the fish?  From the other end.

Does the big orb thing remind anyone else of Persona 4?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics