Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 76votes)

Log Horizon

Alt Names: alt ログ。ホライズン
Author: Touno Mamare
Artist: Hara Kazuhiro
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: How would you react if one day you were sucked into an MMORPG and could never get out? After a mysterious incident, roughly 30,000 players from Japan are now forced to live their life inside the MMORPG "Elder Tale" and can not log out. Even death is met with a respawn. Even worse is the fact that food has absolutely no taste. All this combined, many of the players inside this MMO has lost any will to actually play this game, but they are never allowed to leave. A player named Shiro will venture forth to uncover the mystery behind the reason why they are inside this game.

Spin-off:

> Log Horizon - HoneyMoonLogs
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/log-horizon-honeymoonlogs-r10535 )

> Log Horizon - Nishikaze no Ryodan
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/log-horizon-nishikaze-no-ryodan-r10459 )

> Log Horizon - Nyanta Hanchou Shiawase no Recipe
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/log-horizon-nyanta-hanchou-shiawase-no-recipe-r11624 )

> Log Horizon - Kanami, Go! East! ( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/log-horizon-kanami-go-east-r16483 )
Go to Log Horizon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Sword Art Online vs Log Horizon New Window mhyr1104
  • 10 Replies

71 Comments

Man, Londark's design is too fabulous to be killed off like a random boob.

I fucking love this series

fix'd

I fucking love Nyanta

Reading the light novel.. second part of vol3 gives me Alicization vibes..

If I have to compare it with SAO..

SAO is a story about 'heroes'

Log Horizon is a story about a 'world'

No Log Horizon is Story about True HERO

Looks like Sentai filmworks got the rights to the anime dvd. Thank goodness Funimation didn't get it.

SAO — Perfect World the animation.
Log Horizon — The Chronicles of Eve Online.

Eve Online... I should renew my account again.... Awesome game :3

SAO — Perfect World the animation.
Log Horizon — The Chronicles of Eve Online.

Get off it, SAO is a story about Kirito's harem.

Spoiler

Reading the light novel.. second part of vol3 gives me Alicization vibes..

If I have to compare it with SAO..

It seemed like the anime showed there were a lot more sub-specializations, but I can't read moonrunes. Could anyone confirm?

The things listed here are not the sub-specializations, but the actual classes. It can be inferred that there are much more sub-specializations than listed in the chapter, such as cook or maid, etc. that are mentioned in the anime. I can look ahead later in the raw chapters and tell you if any more info comes out.

It seemed like the anime showed there were a lot more sub-specializations, but I can't read moonrunes. Could anyone confirm?

This makes me want to play Eden eternal again.

Wow, to think I would find a fellow Eden Eternal player here.

Akatsuki is beautiful.

This makes me want to play Eden eternal again.

Loli Brigade Scans & Pocket Loli Scans, thank you so much for the new chapters!

Soon enough we'll get to Tohya, so we can get some shota to go with the loli. /laugh  Or does Shouryuu count toward that?

A masterpiece compared to Sword Arts Online. WAAAAAY better and truer to MMORPG stuff.

Agreed. SAO had its moments, but it didn't play the 'we're trapped in a game!' aspect straight enough. Theres a whole field of psychology dedicated to studying how humans react to confinement and its so ugly they don't even like to talk about it.

Baka-Tsuki have it, it surprised me since it's just started and so much completed already, awesome....

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Log_Horizon and

http://pastebin.com/u/skythewood

anyone noe where i can read the novel translated in english?

Baka-Tsuki have it, it surprised me since it's just started and so much completed already, awesome....

A masterpiece compared to Sword Arts Online. WAAAAAY better and truer to MMORPG stuff.

If you guys didnt knew already, the author joined 4chan a couple of days ago and did a Q&A

have fun

This was such a treat when my friend told me he was doing it. One of the reasons he did it was because he's an MMORPG player and stayed up all night answering most questions from everyone.

If you guys didnt knew already, the author joined 4chan a couple of days ago and did a Q&A

have fun

Apparently the item salt -food addon, can make it taste salty though.

all ingredient taste normal ... (fruit, spice, sugar, etc)

so the only way is cooking manually ...

(need cooking skill at real world and cooking skill at the game too) ...

^^ text white ^^ lolz, that would be quite easy for me to live in that game ...

first thing I put in RPG is cooking skill ...

and I'm quite good in cooking at real live too ...

(as long as I have the recipes)

probably same principle for the fight too ...

all need to do manually to be good ...

No what the anime covered is that food made through the "cooking menu" is tasteless, whether its by players or the people of the land.

Spoiler

Apparently the item salt -food addon, can make it taste salty though.

The anime went and covered that even food cooked by players have no taste, although not everything is tasteless (fruit at least have taste)

No what the anime covered is that food made through the "cooking menu" is tasteless, whether its by players or the people of the land.

Spoiler

thats most likely because you have to cook it yourself to give it taste I bet

The anime went and covered that even food cooked by players have no taste, although not everything is tasteless (fruit at least have taste)

you can't write Loyality without L of Loli

Correction: You can't write LOyaLIty without LOLI

\-  -\

Loyalty, on the other hand...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics