Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 172votes)

Kiba no Tabishounin - The Arms Peddler

Alt Names: alt 牙の旅商人alt 牙之旅商人alt 이빨의 행상인alt Kiba no Tabiakindoalt Kiba no Tabiakindo - The Arms Peddleralt Kiba no Tabishouninalt Kiba no Tabishounin ~ Silah Tüccarıalt دستفروش اسلحه
Author: Nanatsuki Kyoichi
Artist: Park Joong Gi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The world has become a desolate, lawless land where bandits roam free, innocent people suffer, and demons lurk around every corner. Sona Yuki is traveling with his family when they are attacked by bandits. His entire family is murdered, and he is left with a snake mark on his hand. As he is about to die, a woman comes up to him and gives him an option: continue to live in this harsh environment or die peacefully now. Yuki chooses life and Garami, the woman, gives him a second chance at life in exchange for his servitude. Garami is a weapons merchant and a gun for hire that travels from town to town for clients. Yuki sees how brutal and unforgiving this world can truly be.
Go to Kiba no Tabishounin - The Arms Peddler Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic General Disscusion New Window Cassanova
  • 7 Replies

223 Comments

ty ty ty ty ty ty for the update!

Damn, seems this series is no more. A shame, was a great read so far.

Man this series is great, but of course I have the luck of picking it up when it hasn't been updated in months and is on hiatus. It's great how the story segways from one arc to another and just when things seem to get a little dry they add another character to the troop to add more variety and firepower. I just can't wait to see the day souna is able to stand on his own two feet and fight back. 

As for the foreshadowing of the ending, there's a good chance that it will be rewritten, because at the rate their going the author would have to do a major time skip or go on for another 200 chapters. In that time, history can change, just like fairy tail did during the tournament arc where levy was describing what the future looked like on her end. Either way I hope it gets updated soon, I haven't been this drawn to a manga in a while. 

I always thought it would make sense for this manga to go the route of separation. Him training a bit with sword prince ( I say a bit because he probably has other things to do ) and then going back to the weapons merchant and acquiring various skills this for a few years.

But we might never know :( .

This shit reads fast.

Man this series is great, but of course I have the luck of picking it up when it hasn't been updated in months and is on hiatus. It's great how the story segways from one arc to another and just when things seem to get a little dry they add another character to the troop to add more variety and firepower. I just can't wait to see the day souna is able to stand on his own two feet and fight back. 

As for the foreshadowing of the ending, there's a good chance that it will be rewritten, because at the rate their going the author would have to do a major time skip or go on for another 200 chapters. In that time, history can change, just like fairy tail did during the tournament arc where levy was describing what the future looked like on her end. Either way I hope it gets updated soon, I haven't been this drawn to a manga in a while. 

i will be finishing those last three chapters soon - i have been busy with exams recently; your patience is appreciated.

yes, i think volume 6 was the last volume before the break - it was uploaded over a year ago, so i think it's safe to assume it's been axed or simply placed on hiatus.

and thank you for reading ^^ (though i am my own "group", no idea why people assume otherwise :L)

About the current situation, it's the bad news I feared :( . Oh well, it's not the first time nor will it be the last.

As for the last part, well... most people assume ( me included ) that people aren't as dedicated to do everything by themselves!

Thank you for your work and your timely reply.

What is the situation with the manga? There's chapter 50-51-52 online ( RAWs ). Chapter 52 has been uploaded many months ago.

Which lead me to believe, this probably runs in a magazine that is not uploaded online quite frequently.

That or it's been on hiatus for a while ( please no ).

MU says only 6 volumes ongoing, but we all know how it's edited by individuals and for series that aren't that popular, sometimes it can be factually wrong.

So is Vol 7(8?) out or is this on hiatus?

Lastly, I want you to thank you and your Vistrans for picking this up.

i will be finishing those last three chapters soon - i have been busy with exams recently; your patience is appreciated.

yes, i think volume 6 was the last volume before the break - it was uploaded over a year ago, so i think it's safe to assume it's been axed or simply placed on hiatus.

and thank you for reading ^^ (though i am my own "group", no idea why people assume otherwise :L)

so are you saying that in a world as lawless and dystopian as this, rape should just somehow be excluded so you can have happy fun times reading the series? this manga is dark. rape happens, and it will appear. just like murder, torture, bloody battles, and other dark things will appear, and have appeared. c'est la vie. you can read some comedy if you feel too squeamish.

What is the situation with the manga? There's chapter 50-51-52 online ( RAWs ). Chapter 52 has been uploaded many months ago.

Which lead me to believe, this probably runs in a magazine that is not uploaded online quite frequently.

That or it's been on hiatus for a while ( please no ).

MU says only 6 volumes ongoing, but we all know how it's edited by individuals and for series that aren't that popular, sometimes it can be factually wrong.

So is Vol 7(8?) out or is this on hiatus?

Lastly, I want you to thank you and your Vistrans for picking this up.

God its like its not seinen without rape now a days. So annoying/disturbing how its used just to make a manga darker.

so are you saying that in a world as lawless and dystopian as this, rape should just somehow be excluded so you can have happy fun times reading the series?

this manga is dark. rape happens, and it will appear. just like murder, torture, bloody battles, and other dark things will appear, and have appeared. c'est la vie.

you can read some comedy if you feel too squeamish.

God its like its not seinen without rape now a days. So annoying/disturbing how its used just to make a manga darker.

rape has long been the cornerstone of seinen lel

Doesn't mean I want to read about it.

By that logic, if you don't want to read something, don't read it.

You keep reading, because the good points outweigh the bad and you still have the ability to skip stuff.

damnnn it's soooo nice to have an update of this manga!

Rape is not just a plot tool to make a manga darker.  In many cases, it is a realistic representation of what would happen in "lawless zones" such as the ones portrayed in the manga.  

Reason being, there is literally no consequence for doing it (assuming the girl or a loved one doesn't get you later, but if you kill them all you are pretty safe).  I mean, you see a band of known rapists and murderers walking through a town square like they own the place and being hired for work by nobles (so you know it pays well).  

Spoiler

So far, I haven't considered any of the rapes/implied rapes as graphic.  There was just as much nudity shown when Garami bathed as when the girl was raped.  Yes, you realize she was being raped, but it's not like it was several pages.  It was only half the page.  If you go back to the slave parade there is more nudity, but it is all equal opportunity.  Men, women, and children are all being paraded naked. Some of the women are even partially covered.  It is also naive to think that women are the only ones being abused in that situation as almost happened to Souma.

Really, the only type of "lawless zones" that don't have rape would be ones where ALL the women have weapons and are badass like Garami OR there are no women.  Woman are kept in completely separate areas as men and they only get together every once in awhile to make babies.  Oh wait, also if women were universally stronger than men, then the situation would possibly be reversed, but probably not unless women also had a more "male mindset" because women empathize more than men do and are therefore less likely to rape, even with the power to do so.

The text wall is much bigger when you open the spoiler tag.

Can you please stop whining, the author depicted a mere page of the rape while others have been known to be far more graphic. And to add further, this is a seinen title, meaning that it can contain mature content and concepts. If you find it not to your liking stick to shounen or titles that don't have a dark streak.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seinen_manga

@ Shenanigans: The manga started out with rape from square one. Yes I am talking about the boy's mother and there were other instances as well where it was hinted how people were being raped (e.g. Yuga slave prison). So complaining now is too late since this manga is DARK.

If you don't like it please go read some comedy... ;)

Can you please stop whining, the author depicted a mere page of the rape while others have been known to be far more graphic. And to add further, this is a seinen title, meaning that it can contain mature content and concepts. If you find it not to your liking stick to shounen or titles that don't have a dark streak.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seinen_manga

thanks for the update VisTrans!!

Yes because rape doesn't exist in the real world.

ugh. I hate it when the author reveals the 'future' in a story.... I'm going to forget it happened.

Ah, the disgusting rapist bastard pig gets around. This should be interesting.

Yes because rape doesn't exist in the real world.

that fucker deserves death by beheading thru a nail cutter.

Dammit, this confirms we are pretty heading for a Downer Ending where no one ends up happy. I fully expect Garami to died at some point, but Souna living out the rest his days as lonely depressed hermit writing memoirs is almost too much. frown.gif

I just hope it's not as bad as it looks.

There's no point in revealing the end before the end actually comes without a good reason, I think there's going to be paradox and the ending we all just saw is going to be different. On another note, HYDRA NEEDS TO FUCKING DIE A MILLION TIMES OVER!!(I'm more surprised that the presidents daughter just brushed off the rape like that, still, that bastard needs to die, brought back to life and killed over and over again as painfully as possible.)

reminds me a little of berserk

Just caught up with everything in two days. Is a classic premise at play here, "big sister" taking care of "lil brother", big sister seems cold at first, but she cares, revenge trip for the boy, resulting in balls dropping (I hope), and a dose of sad tales and adventures, wrapping it up with a post apoclyptic world setting. It´s very good executed. Intriguing world and the female MC is pretty badass.

My gripes with this manga only boils down to a couple of things:

- Many new characters overstay their welcome, because they´re too one-dimensional and only take up screen time.

- Iffy writing on some chapters, emotional impact suffering cause of this.

- Souna haven´t done anything badass for over 6+ volumes.............need to do something fast.

Still, 5/5.

I just hope people don´t think about Claymore when they read this, Claymore have become a pure PoS after the timeskip, so just forget about that mess and look here. Read Kiba no Tabishounin - The Arms Peddler!

Also thank you Blackrock and VisTrans for the scans and translation. *Bows

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics