Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 146votes)

Ultimate Legend - Kang Hae Hyo

Alt Names: alt 최강전설 강해효alt Ultimate Legend - Hae-hyo KANG
Author: Choi Byung Yeol
Artist: Choi Byung Yeol
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Ultimate Legend - Kang Hae Hyo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 5 Replies
Topic RAW's New Window YuDoThys
  • 0 Replies

206 Comments

Dat entrance.

Those fucking blondes. I can't recognize them.

I can see it now, Girl will lose, Kang Hae Hyo will come beat up that guy, save the girl.

years later.

Married.

END

dont forget the babies dude...

BABIES!!!

The summary of this manhwa should be "This is the story about cliffhangers". Ugh can't take these cliffhangers....

I can see it now, Girl will lose, Kang Hae Hyo will come beat up that guy, save the girl.

years later.

Married.

END

LOL the same thought.

years later.

Married.

END

waiting for dongtae to make his guest appearance after using the question mark dice and being transported to ul

lol this is not Dice :P

waiting for dongtae to make his guest appearance after using the question mark dice and being transported to ul

Those two team three star guys became bitches real fast.

titsssssssssssssss

purple haired bitch is about to get a smack down :D

she first learned the limits of a female body, then the limits of a female mind... i hope she quits pretending to be a good girl now.

It suddenly became boring.

Lol, are you kidding me? The story just started to pick up and you lost interest? I like how it's progressing now.

I don't like how the MC is now an ass :*( but it's still good none the less.

He's not an arse, though. He remembers being one now, but he also remembers being a loser, and he's in the process of reconciling those two histories. This manhwa is about finding your path in life, according to the principal, and Hae-Hyo is probably just about to find his. Or at the very least figure out that he needs to look for a better way than just destroying everyone.

It suddenly became boring.

Wait.  There's more!?!?!?....Who am I to complain.  Have it your way.

wow those chapters 17 and 18... such an awesome MC development in just two chapters.

This author is talented.

Holy shit, the buffoonish president-guy actually has a sane, reasonable plan.

Well, sort of.  It's a fairly silly explanation for what I'm sure will inevitably be "have an endless fighting tournament", but at least it's an explanation that makes some sense.

Spoiler

Awesome! 

aeNAKep_460sa.gif

Fairly entertaining, but the author is either making it up as he goes along without putting any thought into it, or he had some ideas from the start and is doing a terrible job if presenting them.

Totally disagree! 

Kang Hae Ri fight! I believe in youuuu!!! ~♥~

This is the way it is supposed to be, like Veritas' (sorry had to bring it up) MC was. He was badass while being an ass.

You can't keep twisting it just because you want, give it a rest.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics