Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.27 - 98votes)

Inugamihime no Shimobe

Alt Names: alt 犬神姫の徒alt 犬神公主的奴隶alt Dog Goddess Princess's Servantalt Servant of the Dog Goddess Princess
Author: Mizusawa Michiru
Artist: Mizusawa Michiru
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inudzuka Taromaru is a first year high school student who looks like a delinquent. One evening, while he's at his part-time job, he ends up with a white-feathered arrow through his head! He's told that this arrow means he has been chosen as the sacrifice for "Inugami-Hime," who lives on top of the nearby mountain. However, this mysterious "Inugami-Hime" turns out to be a cute girl who has chosen him to be her servant, not her sacrifice. Their life together is just beginning! [tethysdust]
Go to Inugamihime no Shimobe Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

129 Comments

Hey thanks for the new chapter!

...And altough I don't wanna sound ungrateful, the translation was a bit crude IMO, it almost feels like it was made in a rush.  So, ummm, take your time. We won't complain, after all, good work always takes time.

How could he hate her?

Huh, Baka Updates says the series is completed at 2 volumes, I hope that information is wrong. The story started off weak (never, ever have that awful butler appear again please) but I'm hopeful it gets better.

That was a kawaii chapter (:

This goes to show how good a BAP release can be when Mango25 isn't involved in the process.

Thanks for the update >:)

yay an update

So weird, followed!

Yay another weirdo has appeared! :D

i hope they'll continue to translate this...

Waaaaait - what? Budding romance?

Dat mask! :)

Love rival??? Can't wait to see more :^)

a new update *-* so happy T-T

qEr0Qp0.gif

Lmao, poor protagonist. Loved his scream though. Ahooooooooo! xD
Make friends or die, your choice toroumaru
what a shitty school lol
Should he really be having her make friends with trash that jump to conclusions like they are Eval Kineval? I mean really he's been in school for how many years and they still consider him a delinquent. Do you really want someone to be friends with people that stupid?
barely some panty shots, but fun overall, following
consensually
Looks monthly, the last page says the next release date in japan and the last two were a month apart
how is this released? bi-monthly? Quarterly?
LOL, Hime's chart of 'making friends' went..to hell.
Finally, an upd- *BANG BANG BANG*

...I mean, thanks for the translation!
I don't see how the princess is a loli. Small in stature, yes.. but not a loli. Also, this is absolutely adorable, I want more.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics