Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 145votes)

Strike The Blood

Alt Names: alt ストライク・ザ・ブラッドalt Sutoraiku za buraddo
Author: Mikumo Gakuto
Artist: Tate
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The fourth primogenitor - is the strongest vampire who exists only in the world of legends; yet when this masters the 12 kenju, the spread of the catastrophe of the vampires will appear in Japan.

In order to spy on and erase this, "fourth primogenitor," the government owned Lion organization have decided to send an attacking magician, "sword shaman" to complete the task. Yet unknowingly, the one who was selected to spy was actually a trainee "sword shaman" girl - Himeragi Yukina.
Go to Strike The Blood Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic PSD files for the series New Window Saiko Scans
  • 1 Replies
Topic Release Time. New Window Dual_Wielder
  • 0 Replies

219 Comments

No...that doesn't bite...

This Does:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Teehee

pretty boring.........

Boring, maybe a little. It's just the plot is moving very slowly to a more of slice of life feeling. Never fear though it cranks way up with a huge WTF at the end of chapter 8.

Spoiler

*w*
Looks like this series will be getting an anime adaptation.
pretty boring.........
she's hot
Spoiler
Thanks RS scans you guys are kicking ass! I've only seen up to chapter 7 and you're on the ball as usual catching up to it.
Spoiler
now it's getting interesting. we finally get to see what the fourth pureblood can do.
Fucking update this shit!!! Anyway, nice plot development makes me crave for more.
Cue The Hero, standing all cool-like, deflecting the Finishing Move and saying "Sorry I'm late" for effect.
well, MC sure has a pretty nice harem. Asagi <3
MC to the rescue!
Seems like he'll finally show his true power!
Spoiler
And the hero has arrived :)
@thundersama Or a trap. At least that's what Kujou said was implying. Still, I think there's a misconception with the strongest. It said that Kujou is the strongest vampire, meaning he's stronger than other 3 pureblood. But clearly we don't know that yet nor is it really true. Would be better if it says, one of the strongest.
DO THE IMOUTO DO THE THE IMOUTO! NOW!
Thank you, finally a nice chapter :D
Is that first girl a...yandere? if it is, this gonna be fun
THE ICE CREAM!!!!
Spoiler
Thanks for picking this up!
She was in the middle of a bath!

Posted Image
Argh, another manga ruined by scanlators substituting proper translation with a bunch of cuss words. Sigh.
@CallistoNTG: Agreed. The word pureblood doesn't even seem to be accurate given the context. I was wondering why they didn't just use progenitor as well.
Mmm, the premise is interesting but they did a few things wrong in the flow. They should have actually used a few chapters to set up how dangerous and powerful demons/vampires are before introducing humans that are capable of going toe-to-toe with them. The MC seems only to be implied to be powerful, and he seems easily kowtowed by seemingly insignificant characters. They aren't doing a very good job of setting up what is supposed to be the awesome part of the manga.
@CallistoNTG because both of those are harder to say and "pureblood" does get the meaning across well enough.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics