Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 45votes)

Capeta

Alt Names: alt カペタalt 极速方程式
Author: Soda Masahito
Artist: Soda Masahito
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Taira Capeta was a 4th grader boy. He had lost his mother when he had been very little. Although he pretended to be tough in front of his father, actually he felt lonely. One day, his father brought junk parts home from his workplace and made a racing kart. Soon, they went to a circuit to drive the kart. However, Capeta found that its frame was bent and it could hardly run straight. But, with his technique he managed the kart. Furthermore, he followed soon after the fast kart and he could nearly leave it behind. The driver in the kart was Minamoto Naomi, the champion of the East Japan Junior Kart. Looking at their chase, Naomi’s mother, Minamoto Nanako, advised Capeta to take part in the official race.

This manga won the Kodansha Manga Award for shōnen in 2005.
Go to Capeta Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Capeta's Helmet New Window reason
  • 3 Replies
Topic In disbelief New Window jet2686
  • 2 Replies

122 Comments

CAPETA!!!!! IT'S BACK!!! That chapter was just what today needed. that was a great qualifying session. Let's see what kind of guidance can propel him to victory in the race! I always love seeing a new Capeta chapter

Capeta chapters are always worth the wait, God bless and thank you Deadbeat for translating it.

So, when are we adding the Harem tag to this manga? Damn Capeta is dropping panties left and right, male and female.

HAHAHAHA!! This is a really good chapter!! Thanks a bunch Deadbeat Scans!!

Spoiler

Thank you, deadbeat Scans. This manga is just so damn good, its great to finally read the middle stuff.

For a racing story to feel this good on a static medium. This author is a genius. 

OH MY GOD, THE CLIFFHANGER!!! AAAGH, thanks a lot as always, and god  bless this author

Thanks for the update!! This race is one of the best in the series and I'm so looking forward for the next update!! Thanks Deadbeat Scans!!

Just realized that you guys working on this manga's both front right now. Thank you very much. As a non anime watcher i really appreciate you guy's work! :D
Four volumes in. I'm totally hooked! Really liked the old manager, i hope he's okay during the entire series LOL

I always smile ear to ear while reading the latest Capeta chapter. this one was excellent too. I can't wait to see what's next.

You took the words out of my mouth. Just seeing there is an update already gives a smile on my face!! Thanks Deadbeat Scans!!

I always smile ear to ear while reading the latest Capeta chapter. this one was excellent too. I can't wait to see what's next.

This is a great male romance manga, Love it! thanks Deadbeat scans!

thanks DeadBeats - Scans : happy we get to check out this story

wow! what an exhilarating chapter!! Thanks for the update! can't wait for the next one!!

OMG that was awesome! Thank you soooo much!!! (I usually wait until the last chapter of the volume is out to read Capeta :D)

WOW THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!! This chapter is really good. I like how the race is going!!

Its like it was designed to spawn yaoi fanfics o.O

I was kinda hoping that was his sister. Then she might start dating Capeta and we'd see a lot more of her ;)

Wow, another

Spoiler
Spoiler

I hope no one dies from using these tires.

Only when it involves racing can Taira think up such an ingenious plan lol.

HELL YEAH!! THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!! NOW THAT WAS A REALLY GOOD CHAPTER!! 

That sounds like a really dangerous thing to do. If they have poor control in the early laps, then won't that result in more accidents? Especially if they're pushing to get out ahead and block?

Taira is scheming? this could be interesting lol.

Was the tire test related to GT, or is it something else and they just shoved it to the side for this chapter?

The tire test is related to F3, not GT. It seems to me that this is kinda bonus chapter or something.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics