Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 61votes)

Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san

Alt Names: alt Miss Muromi of the Beachalt Nami Uchi Kiwa no Muromi-sanalt Namiuchigiwa no Muromi san
Author: Najima Keiji
Artist: Najima Keiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mukojima Takuro is a lonely teenager who spends his time fishing at the pier and, to his incredible surprise, fishes up Muromi, a mermaid. Muromi first off doesn’t realize she's a mermaid until she meets Takuro. Not only that, she is incredibly dense and crazy and has a drinking problem to top it off. Now every time Takuro goes fishing, Muromi appears and makes life interesting for him.
Go to Namiuchigiwa no Muromi-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

88 Comments

Well, she will never have a family if she keeps turning down men like that. 

Unexpected, but welcome. Thanks.

Holy shit, it's alive.

it is so funny . hope there will be a little romance in there though. but it is still interesting to read this

THANK'S

That salmon had a tear in his eye...what a cruel fate.

oh. thanks.

Nuts. Somebody needs to pick up this series.

Someone did! :D

Nuts. Somebody needs to pick up this series.

k.

...wot?

This may sound a bit stupid, but I'm kinda hoping for some romance. :3

Well there is some romance...fertilizing some eggs?! kinda /o/

『there is a free to play game called "smite" you should look up』

Thanks but it's a pc game and I have a mac. *tear*

I've tried to use wineskin but I've only been successful doing that to Dungeon Keeper and I still have no idea how I did that. It's also buggy as hell.

holy shit this is hilarious 

As adorable as this is, I just can't read a comedy mermaid story without being reminded of that loud, hellish creature from Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san...

Argh, but it's so cute... Just gotta power through I guess...

I know it's inaccurate on so many levels but having the Nordic Gods fight alongside the Greek/Roman Gods would be awesome, but who would they fight? Maybe each other?

『there is a free to play game called "smite" you should look up』

I know it's inaccurate on so many levels but having the Nordic Gods fight alongside the Greek/Roman Gods would be awesome, but who would they fight? Maybe each other?

the people in Mu continent ...

they think they are so powerful, thus challenge God ...

well, they get a giant super weapon like Eva but get obliterate by Leviathan instead ...

(watch the anime, it's more clear in there)

also the words Takkun said at the middle when Levy and Muromi talking ...

"Storm of Divine Punishment" (Shin Batsu Arashi) or something ...

Wouldn't that make the seven princes of hell more like the six princes and one princess off hell?

Damn, look what I stumbled across -- this is a pretty good manga, if you like things on the surreal side, and I do! I about spit up my beverage when Muromi and Levia-san started chattering about the destruction of Mu. This got me thinking there so needs to be a dōjinshi crossover with Muromi and Nyaruko. I think these two "girls" would have a lot to talk about. :D

Just so that everyone here knows: Levia is my woman.

That's fine with me but the big breasted, masochistic fuji is mine.

Just so that everyone here knows: Levia is my woman.

Real response from Takkun

Spoiler

longform:

K. TNX. LTR.

TROLLED SO HARD.

+1 FOR TAKKUN'S EPIC DENSITY - STAY STRONG, BROTHER!

ok, this is definitely a thing now.

k.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics