Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 164votes)

Rika

Alt Names: alt リカ
Author: Miyano Tomochika
Artist: Miyano Tomochika
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It's about a boy named Nishizawa Kazuya who is in 2nd year of middle school. Unlike his younger sister, Rika, He is good at a lot of thing and is the fastest runner in the school. Parents and others think he is responsible and hard working child. It seems that he is perfect good child but he has a secret that he can't tell anyone. Every day he enjoys taking a peek at his sister, undressing herself.
Go to Rika Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why is the mom... New Window Yosh
  • 11 Replies
Topic What's your childhood like? New Window tut_01
  • 1 Replies
Topic Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 22 Replies
Topic I Like This....!!! New Window Violet
  • 6 Replies

328 Comments

These false alarm updates are so cruel to us... TAT Why must our hopes be shattered like my aunt's fine china under a Caterpillar steamroller?
Damn! The update ain't in English......
From JCafe24 :
The author take a damn long hiatus. But it's probably won't be canceled.
What happened? There's no more scans?
well as long as we keep enjoying it thats all.
yes djason thats right, it is just a manga and i totally agree with you. i enjoy reading action manga even if i dont agree with violence, i read ecchi even though i dont agree with oversexualization of 18yrs<age. dont have to agree with it to enjoy it, such is the way of the manga gypsy
I love how there are always going to be people who feel like reminding us that incest is "wrong". It's a manga, who cares? It gives it that taboo, gross-yet-sexy feeling.
Yeah, but the genetic stuff is usually overstated, often wildly. It takes generations of inbreeding to cause noticeable problems. And in modern times inbreeding is probably a smaller problem than it has ever been in history--people live in larger groups with more mobility and mixing than ever before. You don't get small static farming towns and such, with mostly the same group for generations, to nearly the same extent as has been common through history.
Then too, there's this thing called birth control. Romance does not necessarily imply reproduction.
the economic explanation given against incest is not the whole thing, there's genetic stuff that must be taken into consideration. When siblings procreate they are basically enforcing their genetic similarities, which can easily turn into waking up dormant genetic diseases. Also, their children have less genetic variety,which is harmful for a species, since genetic variety is a way to prevent a mass extintion due to a quick change in the enviroment (like a new infectious disease, with genetic variety,some individuals may be naturally resistant)
i love yubisaki milk tea. this is better in terms on incest but in terms of storyline i think yubisaki is better
man, japanese people are weird: panty vending machines, good at math. marrying your first cousin! if its not incest, then its huge brother complexes. unfortunately, the internet and Saw movies 1-5 have taken away my ability to be grossed out so, whatever.
I want moar wincest already! T_T
Nooooo. When is the next chapter? :I
@神山早崎
you forgot ass.

lol jk, but really, that was really sexist.
Why so short and no developmentttt.. fffuuuu! Need more wincest!
Awww no wincest this month T_T
Yes! More wincest!!
so short ugghh...
short, but another funny interaction between Rika, her dad and her brother.
Why so short? :(
On delay. Batoto is following Vexed Scans' policy [36 hours].
i think i just saw chap9 being uploaded but when i open it, it's not there?
"Womans are about face AND boobs". That's must be one of the most machist quotes I've heard so far.
This needs to be renamed to Pedobro.
CH8 last page: shouldn't it be reverse :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics