Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 84votes)

Shiinake no Hitobito

Alt Names: alt 四稲家の人々alt 四稻家的那些人alt Ninja Clanalt Those of the Shiina Household
Author: Shiga Haku
Artist: Shiga Haku
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day a high school student named Haruhiko who is aiming for Tokyo University has discovered a very important secret. From the closet, appeared a beautiful girl with a black pony tail, Utsuki who came from "Moon Village" with her Ninja Troop said to him, "It's been 7 years, master."
Go to Shiinake no Hitobito Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Under the Radar? New Window geenius3ab
  • 0 Replies

108 Comments

LOL, dat last scene on chapter 21. Brilliant.

hazuki is the man, he deserves way more appreciation and recognition

Oh, this is the final volume.

yea no kidding if he showed that some more he would be a lot better to be a master ninja guy (whatever they call them, >_>)

Spoiler

I'm surprised, he really did well for himself trying to escape.

yea no kidding if he showed that some more he would be a lot better to be a master ninja guy (whatever they call them, >_>)

I'm surprised, he really did well for himself trying to escape.

oooo, things sure have become much more interesting. can't wait for the next chapter. thank you nigihana and kaishou.

Finally.  Been waiting for him to loose those since Otoha showed up in Chap 8.  No way he should have been able to go as long as he did without getting robbed.  Whelp, this will be interesting.

Next chapter cover.

Spoiler

It sure is sad for a guy when you can say "Things are looking up" after he has been stabbed, manhandled and is currently bleeding all over the place.

@Sallad4ever you'll get more soon. Volume 6 is the last. 

[spoil]rsz_img000044.png[/spoil]

I smell trap[S]!!!

"Houstoun, we've hit bottom"

Spoiler

That's got to be hurt like hell, sorry to Haruhiko but I just can't stop laughing :D

What? this ends next volume? Dang it's a very hilarious manga too, I want more

If there's anything wrong with chapter 20 please reply to the post I made on the site. Other than that...enjoy. 

I've read chapter 1 and I'm laughing my ass off here!! hahaha! insta follow! XD

next chapter preview: 

Spoiler

and the love rival arrives!

such a troublesome guy....

Chapter 19 should be coming sometime today if I do bother to get the last 10 page typesetted without any issue. Now...time to make some fajitas. 

Fajitas are wonderful, and so are you.

Chapter 19 should be coming sometime today if I do bother to get the last 10 page typesetted without any issue. Now...time to make some fajitas. 

Wow. Things sure got weird this chapter. As in, weirder than usual.

Spoiler

Utsuki is practically gagging for the D.

Next chapter of Shiinake no Hitobito will be out by the end of this week. 

(do realize that I meant chapter 18)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics