Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 146votes)

Ultimate Legend - Kang Hae Hyo

Alt Names: alt 최강전설 강해효alt Ultimate Legend - Hae-hyo KANG
Author: Choi Byung Yeol
Artist: Choi Byung Yeol
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Ultimate Legend - Kang Hae Hyo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 5 Replies
Topic RAW's New Window YuDoThys
  • 0 Replies

206 Comments

Awesome

The power of love is real ppl, it simply cannot be stopped.

Aye, it is, but you know, its the internets ;)

That's no excuse to be an asshole lol. He made a valid point. It IS slightly misleading the way the author drew it. He should have drawn one panel with a 3-step after-image type of picture depicting that attack. It would have definitely been more comprehensive that way. He also would have only had to draw one panel.

That is kinda Harsh isn't it ?

Aye, it is, but you know, its the internets ;)

He hits him with his right, then he jumps and hits with his left, something completely normal. Should the artist draw 2 secibds seconds of battle in 30 scenes for you to understand?

That is kinda Harsh isn't it ?

does anyone else notice how his right leg is the one that landed the hit, and then it is his left foot that is hitting him afterwards? bugging me a lot

He hits him with his right, then he jumps and hits with his left, something completely normal. Should the artist draw 2 secibds seconds of battle in 30 scenes for you to understand?

does anyone else notice how his right leg is the one that landed the hit, and then it is his left foot that is hitting him afterwards? bugging me a lot.

He kicked him twice.

u3oLAgF.jpg?1

Dem kicks

Kang Hae Hyo's Zohan status: Master of Masters

GAH! Troll of a chapter.

does anyone else notice how his right leg is the one that landed the hit, and then it is his left foot that is hitting him afterwards? bugging me a lot

Did he just down that guy in one kick? I think he did!

P.S. Why do I keep reading this? It's crass and ridiculous and has WAY too many cliffhangers yet I KEEP COMING BACK FOR MORE!

*Ultimate Cliffhanger-Kang Hae Hyo

Fixed that for you.

shit just got real, finally :D

what the hell is goin on?

Don't question; just enjoy. :3

The UFC fight in Australia with Mark Hunt vs Bigfoot last night was better than this fight.  They had heart, and an undying thirst for victory.  I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome.

Also, thanks BAP scans, you guys have heart too.

The power of love is op as faak~

what the hell is goin on?

YEAH BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That kick to the brain probably awakened a hidden side.

So he's doing it for her...like the other guy would fight for her sister unquestionably he has decided to do the same for Kang Hae Ri

Nah...if he defeats the guy, its possible he can replace him as the representative rather than beating the girl which is the representative of his class 

So he's doing it for her...like the other guy would fight for her sister unquestionably he has decided to do the same for Kang Hae Ri

or maybe he wants a quick ticket out like the contract fighter guy after hearing his story which he left hanging

What's up with their teeth

Needless suspense.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics