Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 131votes)

Dimension W

Alt Names: alt àž¡àžŽàž•àžŽàž›àž£àžŽàžšàž™àž²alt ディメンションWalt Dimensão Walt Dimension W~绎床战记~alt 디멘션W
Author: Iwahara Yuji
Artist: Iwahara Yuji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the future, Nikola Tesla's dream of a 'World System' of electricity is realized. Cords and batteries are a thing of the past, and now people can directly draw energy using devices known as 'coils.' Some people, however, modify these coils for destructive purposes. Mabuchi Kyoma, a man who lives in ruins and has a passion for 'vintage' gas-powered cars, has good reason to know what damage these coils can do. He takes on assignments from a large woman known as Marie, recovering illegal coils in exchange for cash and gasoline.

One day, he goes out on one of his usual missions, to retrieve illegal coils from two criminal brothers, Jony and Every Won. When he gets to their gang's hideout, however, there is another stranger there: a mysterious, cloaked captive that appears to be a young lady. Who is she and will this meeting change Kyoma's life?
Go to Dimension W Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw Chapters New Window KuroHorobi
  • 3 Replies

176 Comments

Looks like the anime will catch up with scanlations in episode 4 or 5.

The Lake arc ends at Chapter 31 which is the end of Volume 4. ^^

The anime ended up skipping an arc and are going at a fast pace.

Looks like the anime will catch up with scanlations in episode 4 or 5.

Do my eyes decieve me? An update?

Huh? What do you mean? I'm not seeing Dimension W on their site?

I did say inb4 xD but they most likely will after how well the anime is doing, they like to steal popular manga series after all.

Inb4 MangaStream steals this from S2Scans,

Huh? What do you mean? I'm not seeing Dimension W on their site?

Inb4 MangaStream steals this from S2Scans,

Until it dies again, and then we cry more.

Shhh. They're not supposed to know.

It's alive!

Until it dies again, and then we cry more.

It's alive!

Nope, sure its droped...

did the translation group drop this?

Nope. They are still working on it.

The anime just got out! but is the manga dropped?
I wish the they could release more chapters :)

If by "dropped" you mean if it had been axed/ended, then I don't think so. The most recent volume came out last month.

The anime just got out! but is the manga dropped?
I wish the they could release more chapters :)

did the translation group drop this?

Cover 09!! i'm anxious to the anime

71YJNQG3DhL.jpg

Anime ~

video description says it comes out 2016

Spoiler

The animation does look really impressive and they're already showing characters from the current arc. I can see why they would wait till 2016 though, where we're at now, they would catch up in no time. 

Anime was announced

Spoiler

Wow never woulda expected this one to get greenlit, unfortunately I don't think they're gonna stick to the manga and it will probably get axed. 

Is there a page missing at the end there? It seems to end quite abruptly.

Thanks for the new chapter S2Scans! <3

Man, a new chapter. Thanks.

Anime ~

Spoiler

Wow! Great news, though I'd rather have more scans releases than an anime... x 3 x
As it stands, though, I'll probably break and end up watching it.

Dennō Coil?

That towel is hanging on for dear life.

Anime ~

Spoiler

SO GOOD 

I only wish it came out more frequently. It's pretty short for a monthly.

it's not a monthly the reason it has 24-25 pages per chapter is because it's a half monthly series aka 2 chapters per month the Raw is currently at Vol9 while the translated is still at Vol3.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics