Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.88 - 17votes)

Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai!

Alt Names: alt 世界でいちばん強くなりたい!alt I Want to Be the Strongest in the Worldalt Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai!alt SekaTsuyoalt Wanna be the Strongest in the World
Author: Ese
Artist: Natsuki Kiyohito
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hagiwara Sakura and Miyazawa Elena are the leading members of a popular idol group "Sweet". One day, Elena is injured by the attack of a female pro-wrestler Kazama Ruo during the recording of a TV program. Sakura gets mad at Ruo and gives her a dropkick. To avenge Elena, Sakura enters the female pro-wrestling matches.
Go to Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

37 Comments

Boobs and Wrestling hmmm anyone can name other mangas/animes that have dat? > :)

Ring x mama.  But.... you wont find that here....   

I like this wrestling girl. She's awesome

Boobs and Wrestling hmmm anyone can name other mangas/animes that have dat? > :)

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/welcome-to-the-el-palacio-r531

Reading it for the

2w4e1dg.gif

Boobs and Wrestling hmmm anyone can name other mangas/animes that have dat? >:)

Boobs+wrestling ? why not

Thanks for the first chapter

Spoiler

So it begins.

Watamote-03-Large-13.jpg

I'm here for the tits!

In anticipation of the upcoming anime, here's Ch 1 "Premonitions of a Storm" of Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyokunaritai!. Enjoy.

Anime soon......

Oh Comic Earth Star eh? Reminds of me "Mangirl!"

Why I just thinking Hatsune Miku's song after read the title?

"Seka~i de, ichiban ohime-sama!" XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics