Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 169votes)

Gunka no Baltzar

Alt Names: alt Baltzar Militarismusalt Bernd Balzeralt 軍靴のバルツァーalt Gunka no Baltzeralt Gunka no Balzer
Author: Nakajima Michitsune
Artist: Nakajima Michitsune
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Glory is won over the roar of cannon fire. Peace exists simply as a time to prepare for the next battle. In a nation with superb military power, Bernd Baltzar advanced quickly through the ranks. However, his career now takes a sudden turn when he is reassigned to being the military advisor in a neighboring allied nation with little military power and a lack of civilian support of firearms. Will Major Baltzar be able to win the hearts and minds of both the soldiers and civilians in this country?
Go to Gunka no Baltzar Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

290 Comments

Thank you so much for the update :'D

Does anyone know a site where I can read the raws (aside from raw.senmanga)?

just search for it in google o.0

btw, my PR is busy so that is why we are slow right now >_<

I cant wait for it, just like you all >_<

Does anyone know a site where I can read the raws (aside from raw.senmanga)?

Shit, the last two chapters were amazing. Baltzar's influence is really showing now, the prince and kids have grown a lot. Thanks for the double update!

He taught them to pile those corpses high. Very well done XD.

Shit, the last two chapters were amazing. Baltzar's influence is really showing now, the prince and kids have grown a lot. Thanks for the double update!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS EXPECTING WHEN I PICKED THIS UP ON A LARK

I WAS NOT EXPECTING ANYTHING THIS INTENSE

History is serious business. 

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS EXPECTING WHEN I PICKED THIS UP ON A LARK

I WAS NOT EXPECTING ANYTHING THIS INTENSE

Hey what was the manga that was in Easy Going's credit page for the last chapter? The one with the ghost girl.

It was called Guarding

Where are the first 24 chapters?

Hey what was the manga that was in Easy Going's credit page for the last chapter? The one with the ghost girl.

Oh the pope. He hates me and I hate him in every Eu3 and Eu4 match, ever.

>Me: Maybe a bit more tolerant.

>Pope: Excommunication

>Me: Screw you, I go protestant

>Pope and Friends: Declare war.

>World: Having world war 0,5.

Sounds like you're doing things right.

Not enough papal elections.

Oh the pope. He hates me and I hate him in every Eu3 and Eu4 match, ever.

>Me: Maybe a bit more tolerant.

>Pope: Excommunication

>Me: Screw you, I go protestant

>Pope and Friends: Declare war.

>World: Having world war 0,5.

The author is playing too much EU, CK and Victoria

> mfw inheriting Burgundy, Prussia and Spain

He is planning diplo-annexing Southern Not!Germany.

Not enough papal elections.

Ah, yes...Shippers (AKA "I ship this purely based on weak to nonexistent evidence and without making much sense.") Nothing is safe from them XD

The whole Balzar x Helmut thing looks more one-sided too me....Or it's simply a feeling of strong respect and admiration for her instructor/role model.

Look, there is a manga  about a cube and a man falling in love. I don't think anything is safe from romance nor shipping. 

(The manga in question is "Cubism Love", not to be mistaken for "Love Cubism".)

Wait.... Since when did Erzreich become a kingdom and Baselland turn into an empire? It was the other way around....

The Queen of Erzreich was a megane qt MILF back then. Why did she become such a schemer

Well that wasn't what I expected at all.

>that backstory
well, that unexpected.

Dammit, Jurgen.

Don't get in the way of my Balzar x Helmut ship!

Ah, yes...Shippers (AKA "I ship this purely based on weak to nonexistent evidence and without making much sense.") Nothing is safe from them XD

The whole Balzar x Helmut thing looks more one-sided too me....Or it's simply a feeling of strong respect and admiration for her instructor/role model.

HA! I love this chapter. This is during that awkward period where calvary is being slowly phased out due to advancement in technology and tactics and now the little pony riders are getting huffy that they have to act like REAL soldiers.

Was it? Wikipedia said they may have court martialed him over improper housing allowances. Perhaps the general dislike the major's tank interest and tried to get him the way FBI got Al Capone over improper taxes.

Threatened, but (in this case) never actually charged.

And frankly, Wikipedia is a shitty source for biographies.

Dammit, Jurgen.

Don't get in the way of my Balzar x Helmut ship!

Damn. What a cliffhanger.
Goddamn that's what I call a cliffhanger

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics