Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 172votes)

Usagi Drop

Alt Names: alt A Funny Fatheralt うさぎドロップalt うさぎドロップ 番外編alt Bunny Dropalt 白兔玩偶alt 白兔糖alt 토끼 드롭스alt Rabbit Dropalt Un drôle de père (French)alt Usagi Drop: Bangai-henalt Usagi Drop: Bangaihenalt Брошенный Кроликalt הפלת ערנב
Author: Unita Yumi
Artist: Unita Yumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Going home for his grandfather’s funeral, thirty-year-old bachelor Daikichi is floored to discover that the old man had an illegitimate child with a younger lover! The rest of his family is equally shocked and embarrassed by this surprise development, and not one of them wants anything to do with the silent little girl, Rin. In a fit of angry spontaneity, Daikichi decides to take her in himself! But will living with this overgrown teenager of a man help Rin come out of her shell? And hang on, won’t this turn of events spell doom for Daikichi’s love life?!
Go to Usagi Drop Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Your thoughts~ (may contain spoilers) New Window Irecinius
  • 23 Replies
Topic Help in Understanding a Part New Window acurarsx
  • 10 Replies

123 Comments

Act 1 : Quite adorable. Overall pretty good.
Act 2 : Oh my pseudo-god, why. WHY.
Spoiler
Dai and Nitani?
Spoiler
@wuzidan
Spoiler
Spoiler
Ah I love this manga. So cute.
Spoiler

I really enjoyed it.
^L^
this was a really cute manga. even with the ending which kinda left me with a somewhat bad taste in my mouth.
Spoiler
lol never expected more chapters but im really happy about it, dont know where it going but im happy that it really sweet ^^
Reading these new chapters really reminds me how it felt like the whole series took a sharp left turn at some point along the way, and ended up going somewhere totally different than where I expected. Ahhh, the old 'what if?' problem...
I was thinking the same thing, ChibiFrost. Like it'd be nice to have an alternate-universe version where that's how it worked out.
Not a fan of the new chapters - It seems like a bunch of stories from when Rin was a kid.. yah they are ok, but I would of liked it if it was a continuation after the main story when she was grown up.
Reading these extra chapters made me sad for what will never be ;(
Spoiler
I´m just happy to read more Usagi Drop
Posted Image
Great new release.
A really great story all the way through.
one of the best out there for manga an anime even with the way the manga end. ((0))-((0))
This ending was, quite frankly, the least satisfying ending I have ever seen in a manga. It hurts even more because the rest of the manga was so amazing.

I have to, though I loved it dearly, it is NOT worth it.
Want to read this manga.. after finished the adorable anime..
One of my favorite manga of all time. Thank you for releasing this volume!
lol I thought the extra volume is after
Spoiler
lol oh well anyway thanks.
Thanks for uploading the extra volume!

This chapter brought back so much nostalgic memories. Arrgh this made me feel even more impatient for summer to come, reminded me of summer when I was a kid all the ants would invade our house to escape the heat and my brother and I would spend the day killing them. Posted Image
I don't know if its just me but it looks a lot clearer too like whiter or something thanks for the hard work!.
yaaaayy been waitin for the extra vol
Great ending or rather unexpected. well I have fun reading it so I'll give it a two thumbs up :)
@TKaoru

I found this on the 14BiQ site (formerly WOWScans!), so we just be patient and it'll come...

In other news, I’d better announce this so we stop getting all the emails and comments asking about it. We will be releasing the Usagi Drop extra volume, again in conjunction with WCW_TL. The first chapter is already translated and is just waiting on editing; don’t expect the ridiculous chapter-a-day pace we had last time around though, we’re still a little short-handed on the editing side, and WCW_TL has stuff going on in real life, so the pace will be more moderate with these releases.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics