Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 228votes)

Umi no Misaki

Alt Names: alt รักวุ่นวายคุณชายมังกรalt 바다의무녀alt Ocean's Capealt 海の御先alt 海之彼方alt 海神的巫女alt Океанский мыс
Author: Fumizuki Kou
Artist: Fumizuki Kou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Goto Nagi has travelled to the southern island of Okitsushima, and ventures out to see Umi no Misaki, a striking cape jutting out into the ocean. But when he arrives, he finds that there is much more to this cape than a wondrous view. There is something peculiar about the cape, and about the island's inhabitants.
Go to Umi no Misaki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who is Your Favorite Girl? New Window Tio Alexander
  • 14 Replies
Topic Thoughts on Conclusion and Mythology New Window mitojee
  • 2 Replies
Topic Umi No Misaki: Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Thunder Wolf
  • 274 Replies
Topic Scannalation Comments and Feedback New Window Necron99
  • 14 Replies
Topic Chapters 113 and 114 New Window clammer
  • 15 Replies
Topic How will it end? New Window KidCongo
  • 36 Replies

608 Comments

Awesome new chapter, thanks Wolfy Scans!!!
thanks, great chapter
Karint attacks!!
"Wanna do it here?" that statement! I can't wait
"I can feel your pulse too" That's just his Rising Dragon...
Just thinking: Nagi's life really turns into some kind of eroge.
I don't know who to choose. My heart is rooting for the shizuku route while my dick says harem route.
And is the next scene for real or do we have an imminent cockblock. Hmmmmm. So many mysteries.
could it be ... each maiden doing "it" at unique place ...
Shizuka in secret cave ...
now Karin in the classroom ?
I see the harem route being the most likely outcome(WOOT) but the fact that shizuka has always been that little bit ahead of the others bothers me.

The 3 maidens are basically sisters/BFFs choosing one means basically destroying the other 2, shattering the bonds between them, nagi would know this and the fact he has never outright chosen shizuka over the other two makes it seem very likely that he will not choose between them.
but like i said shizuka has been that little bit ahead so there is only 2 endings, boring/predictable shizuka route that everyone could see from chapter 1 or the more interesting/less conventional Harem ending.

Also Soyogi is my favourite so harem ending is the only option to seem them together.
0o i wanna see a troll ending like he choses karen, but shizuka is pregnant, or better yet he has a girlfriend back on the mainland and he has just been whoring around.
Harem ending pl0x
Karin really knows how to handle men
Where the save button?....
Nagi, please choose Shizuku Route!!

Man, this chapter like galge.
Great new chapter, thanks Wolfy Scans!!
WHOA... UMI DA!!*

*updates
Fuck bitches, get reincarnated.

If only this religion bullshit was real, I'd buy that for a dollar!
Rinne is not in the running. Sorry, pedos.
gosh ... Soyogi almost get her "portion" ...
(beast mode, full H gauge ... LOLZ ...)
but get cum instead just because being touched ... =3= ...

Rinne, don't give up ...
many loli-con give support to you ... #x# ...
I liked Rinne's explanation at the end. It makes sense that she would watch over the current generation. ...though it does seem odd, considering she's the youngest...

But MAN, Soyogi... XD
Why can't the dragon god have all 4...3 again? I've forgotten.
Perhaps Rinne is the guardian of the harem route?

Although, at this point I kinda feel like a harem ending would undermine the premise of many of the chapters before, where he has to choose 1 and hurt the other 2 by rejecting them.
And the words for the chapter is "Carnivore" & "I don't care" XD
Any1 else think when he said i guess i have no choice he would actually do it?
Nagi finds his imagination has made things somewhat awkward for him. Soyogi's, on the other hand, has rendered her completely nonfunctional. Holy crap Nagi, what did you do to that girl? She's going to be following him around like a puppy that you just gave bacon to for the first time.
Soyogi stole this chapter with her "i don't care" line:P
Yeah, Soyogi FTW!
thanks for he chapter

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics