Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 71votes)

Birdy the Mighty (II)

Alt Names: alt Birdy the Mighty 2alt 鐵腕女警alt 鉄腕バーディー(II)alt Tetsuwan Birdy (II)
Author: Yuuki Masami
Artist: Yuuki Masami
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A remake of Birdy the Mighty.

Birdy Cephon Altera is a Federation agent chasing interplanetary criminals to the planet Earth. While in pursuit of one such criminal, she accidentally kills a high school boy named Tsutomu Senkawa. Fortunately for Tsutomu, there is a way to keep him alive. He ends up being merged into Birdy's body and must remain so until the repair of his body is complete.

So, Tsutomu is stuck sharing a body with an attractive, strong, and impulsive space police agent while trying to keep his family and friends from finding out about Birdy. In the meantime, Birdy continues her investigation. Together, they take on a secretive group of evil aliens planning to perform experiments on the unsuspecting inhabitants of Earth.

"The original manga ran in what is now Monthly Sunday, but when Masami Yuki began serializing Kyuukyoku Choujin R in the pages of Shonen Sunday it began appearing infrequently, and was eventually abandoned. Only one volume was ever collected. In 2003 Masami Yuki moved from Shonen Sunday to Weekly Young Sunday, a seinen magazine, and began drawing a remake version, starting the story from the beginning." --Wikipedia
Go to Birdy the Mighty (II) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Translation revived again (again)! New Window birdythemighty
  • 2 Replies
Topic Translation has been revived! New Window Shion Arita
  • 9 Replies
Topic Help to search an translation group New Window haloleute
  • 8 Replies
Topic Birdy the Mighty translation New Window Byakugaran
  • 2 Replies
Topic Complaint department now open New Window Ronin Ixioran
  • 4 Replies
Topic Spoilers, get yer red hot spoilers... New Window Ronin Ixioran
  • 11 Replies

181 Comments

It's back!  Thank you for the chapter!

Always happy when I see this picked up again.

It's sad however that I can make that comment.

Aww damn, I'm surrounded by optimists.

Then again, Iris Zero started being updated again so maybe not all hope is lost.

Well there was hope and it came true

Almost 13 months, and no update.

But I will keep checking!!

Aww damn, I'm surrounded by optimists.

Then again, Iris Zero started being updated again so maybe not all hope is lost.

Almost 13 months, and no update.

But I will keep checking!!

Dead dead dead, why do I keep checking?

because you still have hope, and so do I

Dead dead dead, why do I keep checking?

My memory about the story line comes back slowly...

Maybe I just have to re read the whole thing some day...

All the "thanks for update" comments will be removed if members dont include opinion of the chap. Dont need the comment section to be fill of "Thank you"s.

Scanlators, please dont update your "progress" here . That's where the blogs      comes in.Unless it is an trans. note that member need to be aware of.

Members should pm scanlator for any scanlation-related questions,

concerns, or problems. 

Read comment section rule. 

Well... That was a long flashback. So what was the original story again?

SPOILER ALERT (highlight with mouse to read):
Spoiler
End of Spoiler Alert

Mod Edit Note: 10+ lines must be in spoiler.
Do Not Un-edit.

Damn that flashback arc took some time, but now we have the actual story under way and I am as hype as ever.

Well... That was a long flashback. So what was the original story again?

elongating the word (roooaaarrr) is also an option, for particularly fierce... uh... roars.

Spoiler

If you're running out of synonyms for "roar", you can try with "garr", or "groa" or similar (just a thought, maybe?)

It's..... ALIVE!!!

Mwahahahahahahaha Щ(・`ω´・Щ)

Just FYI, Snow-san and I are not the same person (;

I actually didn't know someone picked this up and started working on it in November, but looks like I accidentally beat Snow-san to it...

Anyways, enjoy the new chapter, guys (:

No Worries, that just means I can move on to other projects I've kinda neglected, due to time constraints... >.> I'll still do this... Maybe, if I have time to XD.

But thanks for the Update nonetheless :3

Just FYI, Snow-san and I are not the same person (;

I actually didn't know someone picked this up and started working on it in November, but looks like I accidentally beat Snow-san to it...

Anyways, enjoy the new chapter, guys (:

It's been over a year already, eh?

Thanks for the release.

Still curious about what's going in the present though.

(don't skip chapters for it, we need to get there fair and square)

Thank you so much for continuing updating this manga series, even if upload speed is slow, as long as it continues at all I will be happy.

Thanks for the update, seriously thank you very much

Thanks a bunch for the chapter.

I've even forgotten this manga existed lol

Hey Guys, I want to continue this series, all I need is a committed TL and I'll start on it :3 I have the raws for this, Birdy the Mighty II + Evolution( <-- is the conclution of Birdy the Might II, but continued in another Magazine, its 13 Volumes...)

In total, I need a TL(JP) who is willing to help me do the last 20 Volumes(7 for Birdy the Might II & 13 for Evolution).

PM me if interested.

it´s been already six monts since the last update, hope someone continues this manga.

Honestly hoping Ronin Ixioran is doing fine in life, or maybe doing too fine? xD

Anyhow, personally I am waiting here until old or dead ; )

It's been three months, I hope Ronin Ixiorian is still interested in this manga. Still tons of chapters left, pretty daunting.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics