Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 105votes)

King Golf

Alt Names: alt 高球王alt Golf King
Author: Sasaki Takeshi
Artist: Sasaki Takeshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In Teirin High School, you are either part of a gang or an elite sports player. Sousuke Youki, called 'the predator,' is an undefeated master at fighting. One morning, as he finishes up a fight, Kazumi, a prodigy amateur golf player, took a look at Sousuke, ignored him, and walked right by. Infuriated, Sousuke sets out to get revenge on Kazumi for dissing him but Sousuke's revenge takes a detour as he gets himself involved in playing golf by the thuggish golf coach. Will this delinquent break legends and become "the King of Golf"?

King Golf also won the 56th Shogakukan Manga Award in January 2010 in the boys category.
Go to King Golf Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is anyone planning on continuing? New Window vkg313
  • 4 Replies
Topic Updated Chapter 1 New Window Ashra
  • 0 Replies

263 Comments

Out of order?

Aaah finally more King Golf!

Thank you Kawa_Scans!

Chapter 103 should be fixed now. Apologies  for never thinking to scroll down to the bottom of Batoto and read comments.

Seems like Predator has almost finished conquering highschool golf. Next stop Japan! Then the World!

Sousuke vs. The World

Genre: Beat 'em Up

Sousuke vs. The World 2

Genre: Sports (Golf)

It seems like the pages in chapter 103 are out of order.

Seems like Predator has almost finished conquering highschool golf. Next stop Japan! Then the World!

Binge read all the chapters, looking awesome hope it continues to have chapters released :)

c103 and the chapters next to are out of order and maybe others are too.

So exciting!!

Good on you Togawa!

I like this Monk fellow

Also i think the pages are out of order

I got so hype reading this. Thank you very much for the chapter dump Aizen & Kawa Scans.

...Yet, I also hate you; what's with that stopping point huh? So cruel.

Kinda my fault, so dont blame Kawa-scans. I have them finished up to vol 15, but Kawa-scans takes them and redoes some of the more... messy parts, which is pretty damn hard. If i had kept the original Photoshop versions and not just the Jpeg, it wouldve gone a lot easier, but i never expected kawa scans to pick it up, so they were all deleted. 

Great to see you man! Speculation's been running rampant for over a year, but whatever happened to you? Anything interesting or just wanted a break or whatever? We've kind of had no word to go with :)

Kinda my fault, so dont blame Kawa-scans. I have them finished up to vol 15, but Kawa-scans takes them and redoes some of the more... messy parts, which is pretty damn hard. If i had kept the original Photoshop versions and not just the Jpeg, it wouldve gone a lot easier, but i never expected kawa scans to pick it up, so they were all deleted. 

still, thanks you.

It makes me really sad that the translation rate's gone way down from what it used to be, it used to be hype as hell checking every day for new King Golf updates.

Why is "Group" just Kawa Scans now and not Aizen sensi & Kawa scans? I know Aizen still does it (according to credits); did he join Kawa scans? Anyway, thanks Aizen sensei and Kawa Scans.Also, Togawa is pretty smart. I just hope Sousuke doesn't start getting a bunch of hole in ones.

I dont know who is this smart guy who upload the latest 2 chapters here, the group name should be "aizen and kawa scans"

Damn I need more.

Why is "Group" just Kawa Scans now and not Aizen sensi & Kawa scans? I know Aizen still does it (according to credits); did he join Kawa scans? Anyway, thanks Aizen sensei and Kawa Scans.

Also, Togawa is pretty smart. I just hope Sousuke doesn't start getting a bunch of hole in ones.

Check kawa-scans' website and read their March 21 post, they have released a new chapter and issued an explanation as to why it's taking so long.

more i need more oh god please

It makes me really sad that the translation rate's gone way down from what it used to be, it used to be hype as hell checking every day for new King Golf updates.

That fool! He has awakened the beast and for that he will be mercilessly destroyed.

... or not...

can't wait for scanlation, and bought offical mandarin release from taiwan muahahaha the hipe of reading it till volume 18

What's happening with the english scans?

aww man, don't tease us like this.

This stuff is old, did it get reuploaded or something?

Thank you Aizen-sensei & Kawa Scans.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics