Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 145votes)

Strike The Blood

Alt Names: alt ストライク・ザ・ブラッドalt Sutoraiku za buraddo
Author: Mikumo Gakuto
Artist: Tate
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The fourth primogenitor - is the strongest vampire who exists only in the world of legends; yet when this masters the 12 kenju, the spread of the catastrophe of the vampires will appear in Japan.

In order to spy on and erase this, "fourth primogenitor," the government owned Lion organization have decided to send an attacking magician, "sword shaman" to complete the task. Yet unknowingly, the one who was selected to spy was actually a trainee "sword shaman" girl - Himeragi Yukina.
Go to Strike The Blood Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic PSD files for the series New Window Saiko Scans
  • 1 Replies
Topic Release Time. New Window Dual_Wielder
  • 0 Replies

219 Comments

Go Akatsuki! Catch that loli now!!!

Spoiler

Damn! I'll be back and beat the hell of ya next time, loli priest!!!

I was just about to ask how his head came off xD

So... nice boat?

Go Akatsuki! Catch that loli now!!!

Spoiler

Damn! I'll be back and beat the hell of ya next time, loli priest!!!

Man, dude sure was a masochist, jumpin' on the freakin' boss battle Emiya Shirou-style like that.

Oh well, respawning in 3,2,1...

Haha... Hahahaha... Ha. Please tell me he gets better, haha. Please?

Don't worry its just a flesh wound

Haha... Hahahaha... Ha. Please tell me he gets better, haha. Please?

wow talk about pathetic they go to fight the boss and get Destroyed well next time level up abit kids lol.

Don't cry, it's nothing worth "losing your head over"

Spoiler

They're weak yet they tried to invade the enemies hideout? Wew. Typical plot of a shounen manga.

Lol very true, also an MC that reject his trueself. Typical. I'm hoping there won't be any "training".

Spoiler

55GyB5w.jpg

This again? It wasn't enough with just Gun x Clover, they have to do it on this one too? >_<"

Spoiler

2zibt3n.gif

They're weak yet they tried to invade the enemies hideout? Wew. Typical plot of a shounen manga.

man the MC sure has one heck of an awesome harem. Asagi <3 so tsundere-ly cute.

Anime airing next season!!! Fall 2013, just gets better and better!

I'll stick witht he main heroine. Thanks for the updaaaate :D

That feeling when the best girl isn't the heroine ;_;

Yes the Loli is the best pedobear.png

That feeling when the best girl isn't the heroine ;_;

Spoiler

tumblr_mgcjr2DYuV1rvzdzso1_500.gif

Thanks for the update!~

Spoiler

I love compliments too ^_-

Heeeeeey, I forgot all about this one! Thanks for the scans!

i really like the pacing of this manga, slow and steady but it helps you understand the character more.

See what happens when you surround yourself with too many girls. One or more of them is going to be the jealous type and there goes your chances for copying her/their homework.

Also did you think there would be no reaction from the ice cream incident? Those type of girls always know when to strike and say the right thing, which can be misunderstood.

And Yukina FTW.

lol, he's an effin Pikachu!!! :P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics