Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 354votes)

Black Haze

Alt Names: alt 블랙 헤이즈alt مه سیاه
Author: Yong Yong
Artist: Yong Yong
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After a mission gone awry, the doubtful main character, Rood, is sent to a famous magic school, Helios. Here, he must protect an important person's son who has a very bad time at the school. (from mangaupdates)

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============

Original webtoon from foxtoon:
http://www.foxtoon.com/comic/blackhaze
Go to Black Haze Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Cloud Dragon
  • 454 Replies
Topic ~Black Haze Tropes Page!! xD New Window Popcrazy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Black haze indefinite hiatus 10/04/15 New Window HunterMaou
  • 11 Replies
Topic TTale's Black Haze banner..... (spoiler talk) New Window Tgirl
  • 21 Replies
Topic Favorite Character New Window JordanPaHa
  • 10 Replies
Topic Black Haze Fanfic/Fan Arts Area New Window Icy Flame Night
  • 1 Replies

629 Comments

Dear Gawd, Rood doesn't have any friends but has pets instead..

Dio is the overly happy retreiver type. He runs around Rood happily following him wherever he goes. He even sniffs around litteraly. He's just a stupid happy dog who has latched on to him.

Ludisious is the mangy stray type he picked up that was abused by the other kids. One he got his trust he cleaned up nicely and is turning into a loyal but still skiddish protector.

Heck, iel could count as one. She's the really pretty stray cat who just walzes in through your front door and makes themseves at home and forces you to suddenly own them. No matter how hard you try to shoo it away it will just keep showing up until you give in and give it what it wants.

And his master is that dog who gets overly excited when you arrive home but never does what you say and only goes at his own happy-go-lucky pace.

Just uploaded chapter 73, hope everyone enjoys it :)

Kinda of want him to become Opiion mascot.

*Ren starts to pet Dio*

Dio: I'm going to bite you.

*she slow retracts her hand*

Dio: Did I say you could stop!

*she resume petting her cute overlord*

Reading just for the chibidio gah

Cuteness overload

Is 72 going to go up?

Oh wow, completely forgot about uploading it here. Will upload it now ,-,

The new chapter (72) is now out on our website, if you can't wait 24 hours to read it here on batoto, go to https://www.webtoonsreader.com :)

Is 72 going to go up?

The new chapter (72) is now out on our website, if you can't wait 24 hours to read it here on batoto, go to https://www.webtoonsreader.com :)

And now you don't have to login... huh

Dio just keeps getting cuter and cuter.

Seriously that ending art was a death blow to my ability to see Dio as anything other than Rood's pet.

Looks like you have to create a TTale account to see the raws now.

You can log in with your Naver or Twitter account as well...

Looks like you have to create a TTale account to see the raws now.

Dio as a baby dragon is just too cute oh my god.

Soo ch50 - 68, are they translated somewhere else or something?

Yes, go to Manga Cow for them. They don't allow rehosting.

Soo ch50 - 68, are they translated somewhere else or something?

Dio is the overly happy retreiver type. He runs around Rood happily following him wherever he goes. He even sniffs around litteraly. He's just a stupid happy dog who has latched on to him.

Ludisious is the mangy stray type he picked up that was abused by the other kids. One he got his trust he cleaned up nicely and is turning into a loyal but still skiddish protector.

Heck, iel could count as one. She's the really pretty stray cat who just walzes in through your front door and makes themseves at home and forces you to suddenly own them. No matter how hard you try to shoo it away it will just keep showing up until you give in and give it what it wants.

Well thats becuse Rood is the Main character. So in reality, they are all strays. But its the same in other stories as well. At least ones with main stories.

I don't how I feel about this statement.  Firstly, you compared people to stray animals which is "somewhat" of an insult.  Secondly, the way you compared them to strays so fitting I am not sure that I can call this an insult in the slightest.

I liked Dio when he was a carefree student, then even more when he was a dragon. Now, I love him as a chibi dragon.  Kinda of want him to become Opiion mascot.

That's the first thing I thought when mini-dio appeared instead of a badass dragon XD

dio confirmed pet now

That's the first thing I thought when mini-dio appeared instead of a badass dragon XD

The new Black Haze prologue has been translated and uploaded now.

Can be found on our website until it shows up here.

https://www.webtoonsreader.com

Shic took getting a blue flamethrower to the face pretty well.

I was expecting something more along the lines of this.

Spoiler

Oh, Rood's so lucky. He got Shic to stop stalking him as the BM in exchange for him to switch to stalking him as Rood.

When i saw Chibi Dio defending Rood.

tumblr_inline_n4iez2ZgrY1sqs42h.gif

Where are ch.50 ?
edit : nvm, ppl talking about it in quote.

Hey, for some reason the order of the images are messed up, will take it down for now and check what's wrong then re-upload.

Chibi Dio , reminds me of chibi Rak from TG.

dio confirmed pet now

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics