Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 157votes)

Omamori Himari

Alt Names: alt おまもりひまりalt Protective Charm Himari
Author: Matra Milan
Artist: Matra Milan
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sixteen-year-old orphan Yuuto Amakawa has terrible cat allergies. So when he finds himself suddenly face to face with a beautiful girl who makes those allergies act up one morning, he’s left wondering about her identity. And when she saves Yuuto and his friends from a demon spirit with a very real, very sharp sword, she reveals herself as a sworn protector of the Amakawa family and a demon spirit to boot! Poor Yuuto, now that he’s living with an otherworldy samurai catgirl, his runny nose is the least of his worries!
Go to Omamori Himari Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 9 Replies

343 Comments

While she wasn't one of my favs, if they need to kill one off, I'd rather it'd be Rinko. I like her least of all the girls.
My favs being(in no particular order) Himari, Shizuku, Liz, and Tamamo.
aww not Kuesu :(
is this tried to copy Muv Luv trait or something ?
like one by one harem member get killed in cruel fashion ...
and being eaten alive ?

damn ... I hate this ...
FUCK. NO. author why you do dis...
Let her live please! No harem member must be lost!
Why God? Why?
Nooo Posted Image
damn thats gotta hurt kuesu, suck she is gonna die
so finally they discovered the power of kissing lol
About Kuesu..
Spoiler
im gonna miss her but i had a feeling she was bound to die by fate or rather curse for being trick into using the tower of truth and what her mom did to her before the battle started that she is in so as much i hate i had that feeling tho its not far off for them to meet up with a necromancer girl who can revive her so maybe that could happen.
if anyone dies i want it to be boomisbored he's not very likable
@boom
they are all likeable dude get over yourself and dont bash on characters for no reason
if anyone dies i want it to be childhood friend she's not very likable
BTW, harem member +1 ...=3= ...
fiannly some fights with our favourite girls..Now we need more of them
You're* (Nazi mode)
Yuuto, your weak..... now fuck off
God...the Class Rep is so hot...that or its my glasses fetish talking
The MC is a douchebag. But whatever, all the girls make up for it. :-P
... Not so sure about the whole killing of a character business but atleast the harem will get one smaller. If i had to choose who i want killed off it would be the childhood friend or Keusu... I'll just have to wait and see i hope nobody i like is killed.
for clearer spoilers ... read Vol 10 ... (RAW / haven't fully translated ... yet) =3=
umm..... "not safe" doesn't neccessary mean death, it could mean injury, or wound.You guy're been so negative.
@theroadstopshere
Spoiler

"Someone get Tio Alexander over here! There's a loli in danger! This is a pedobear specialty!"

http://vatoto.com/read/_/130766/omamori-himari_v10_ch57_by_vortex-scans/7
well, the way she says it, it feels like she is triggering her own dead flag ... but who knows ...

@TeddyG
maybe he will goes rage rampage with super power latter ...
emo character again ... =3= ...
Spoiler on who dies read with caution
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics