Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.1 - 102votes)

Mahou Sensou

Alt Names: alt ศึกจ้าวมนตราalt 魔法戦争alt Magical Warfare
Author: Suzuki Hisashi
Artist: Ibuki Yuu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nanase Takeshi is a normal high-school student with a slightly traumatic past. You could say he's hard-working but in reality, he really cares about what others think about him. One day, however, he sees a girl wearing a uniform he had never seen before, who had collapsed on his school grounds. She is Aiba Mui and her appearance marks the beginning to a series of weird incidents. She once said, "to be honest, I'm a magic user and sorry......I turned you into one too."

adaptation of the light novel series written by Suzuki Hisashi with illustrations by Luna-Lia
Go to Mahou Sensou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

123 Comments

It's quite literally the opposite lol. From the get-go Mui was only a plot device to get the MC involved with magic. Kurumi (blonde) is confirmed to be main heroine.

I don't know, if I'm getting it right here, but Mui seems to be the main heroine, whilst Kurumi's the main love interest...

I know, it's almost unheard of in the anime scene, but I can hope at least :<

It's quite literally the opposite lol. From the get-go Mui was only a plot device to get the MC involved with magic. Kurumi (blonde) is confirmed to be main heroine.

That's quite sad because Mui is adorable.  Kurumi rather annoys me, and unless she gets a storyline soon, I prefer learning what is happening with Mui.

it is obvious from the start Mui is the chosen heroine, blond hair has no chance and used as simple plot device

it is obvious from the start Mui is the chosen heroine, blond hair has no chance and used as simple plot device
Spoiler

just watched episode 5 of the anime and i really dont like where it's going. MC is starting to look like a total ass. he's starting to act like that MC from natsu no zenjitsu. tho the situation is different, the attraction seems really forced.

After I read chapter 4 I decided to download the anime and start watching and.... my god they chose some people with really annoying voices for the MC's!  It's like they're whispering at you and simultaneously straining their voices to elevate the audibility.

Maybe for the anime or manga, but not for the LN. It tells a different tale altogether. Not sure if the manga will follow the same slaughtered path as the anime though.

Idk why but I like the artwork of the manga better than the anime.

That awkward moment when one whole manga volume barely filled one episode of the anime...

it's strange that Mui just start liking him from nowhere, in the anime and in the manga, and seriously his brother wtf '-' .Someone please calm my mind and say who this damn MC will choose, don care about spoilers.

it's strange that Mui just start liking him from nowhere, in the anime and in the manga, and seriously his brother wtf '-' .Someone please calm my mind and say who this damn MC will choose, don care about spoilers.

yeah, I agree, that's true but, like you said to his own...Besides I've heard worse reasons not to read a manga

"like what?" you say well the most ridiculous one was and I quote, "I'm done with this **** because I hate ice cream unless it's in cake form!"

yeah I still don't understand what ice cream had to do with The World God Only Knows.

lolwtf. thats just hilarious.

You know... when someone claims to be a black belt in taekwondo the last thing id expect to see is him picking up a sword... (realizes he could be sticking his foot in his mouth but doesnt care.) Enh, I'll follow for tsundere with actual "dereness"

hmmm they'll probably end it with the Yokohama arc... which i'll be satisfied with if they don't butcher anything...

It's tough, because Mahouka is known for their explanations. I can see the anime jumping all over the place or rushed, either one :s

I think I'll wait until ch8 before reading 8.5

It's not even remotely related ;) just a fun extra

i like the blonde haired chick alot more but we all know she wont win and not a fan of mui so kinda ruins the story for me and any will to read further or watch.

Kurumi will win!!! best girl all the way.

I think I'll wait until ch8 before reading 8.5

Thats a really shallow reason to drop a series....but to each his own.

yeah, I agree, that's true but, like you said to his own...Besides I've heard worse reasons not to read a manga

"like what?" you say well the most ridiculous one was and I quote, "I'm done with this **** because I hate ice cream unless it's in cake form!"

yeah I still don't understand what ice cream had to do with The World God Only Knows.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks like this

I've seriously dropped quite a few seemingly good series just because the girl I prefer clearly won't win and I lose all motivation to read

it's not really like that, sometimes they win

I've seriously dropped quite a few seemingly good series just because the girl I prefer clearly won't win and I lose all motivation to read

Thats a really shallow reason to drop a series....but to each his own.

Dat swimsuits

The character design is so beautiful(for shounen standards), I really liked it.

Anyone care to spoiler the novels? I think some of us would like to know what we're in for in the future. Not that this isn't an interesting series, but that anime release... kiiiinda ruined things. It'd be good to get either reassurance that the story is good, or confirmation that the execution is awkward and poor.

Rather than post them here just read the thread for all your spoiler needs here.

i like the blonde haired chick alot more but we all know she wont win and not a fan of mui so kinda ruins the story for me and any will to read further or watch.

oh man, just some details here and some coherence there (bamboo blade pls) makes this so much better than the anime in so many levels, total shame it's monthly and as the novels don't seem to be translated (i'll be grateful if maybe someone knows about a translation) so i'll end up watching the anime and spoiling what's happening next... sigh...

Anyone care to spoiler the novels? I think some of us would like to know what we're in for in the future. Not that this isn't an interesting series, but that anime release... kiiiinda ruined things. It'd be good to get either reassurance that the story is good, or confirmation that the execution is awkward and poor.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics