Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 86votes)

One Outs

Alt Names: alt ワンナウツ
Author: Kaitani Shinobu
Artist: Kaitani Shinobu
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kojima Hiromichi is the ace batter of the Lycaons - a notoriously weak baseball team that is often ranked at the bottom of the league. Determined to lead the team to victory prior to his retirement, Kojima takes a trip to a training camp in Okinawa, hoping to discover what factors the Lycaons lack.

Here, he happens upon a game dubbed "One Outs" - a gambling derivative of baseball - and is soundly defeated by a blond pitcher named Tokuchi Toua, who is claimed to have never allowed a hit in any of the 499 games he has played.

Kojima realizes that he has found the 'missing factor' and makes a wager with Tokuchi. Little does anyone know that the outcome of this gamble will dictate the fates of the Lycaons and all those connected to the team.
Go to One Outs Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Filling in the void New Window F_T_L_Y
  • 0 Replies
Topic One Outs manga/anime overlap New Window Vilis
  • 4 Replies
Topic Tokuchi's background New Window annihilator
  • 3 Replies
Topic Next Chapters PLS PLS PLS! :( New Window blackztix
  • 0 Replies
Topic thank you! New Window polun
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window annihilator
  • 1 Replies

121 Comments

The Mariner batter Takami is nothing special. Kojima figured out how to handle Tokuchi from the first chapters. Just walk into a forest with an axe like man!

"The team will collapse without Tokuchi" ... While that used to be true, it might be fun to see it proved wrong

Nao is the chairman's PA, I only just realised.

oh oh... warning alert!! warning alert!! 

what could that be? hmm.. 

Oh man, I just love this. Biggest troll in manga: Tokuchi!

Hahaha, indeed. >^.^<

[Scheming Intensifies]

Oh man, I just love this. Biggest troll in manga: Tokuchi!

This is going too be good.

Keep it going vendetta scans!!

You rock, Vendetta Scans! cole%20qq%20speed%20girl%20000.gif

Thanks a lot Vendetta Scans ^^

i dun wanna be a spoiled brat.... but... i want moar!!!!

^^ 

thanks Vendetta.. :)

"Boss Mode" always ON.

It's Aeorobatic Funk time

I love you, Vendetta Scans

This guy!

dis_gona_be_good_gif.gif

Damn, we are getting spoiled with all of the awesome daily releases! Thanks so much guys and please keep up the awesome work!

Sometimes 25 pages feels like nothing.

maybe i should change bro love to Tokuchi... XD

hehehehe

Jesus fuck Tokuchi can you be any more magnificent? (no)

Hype levels increasing

"Little does anyone know that the outcome of this gamble will dictate the fates of the Lycaons and all those connected to the team."

That line in the description would normally make me get out of here in a flash. It's a line that warns of a typical story. But I'm still gonna try this manga.

You have to keep in mind, some of the earlier volumes have not yet been scanlated yet because One Outs has a superb anime I'd highly recommend, which already covers everything up to chapter 82.

Seriously though, give the anime a try because it's up there with Akagi / Kaiji and the like for "just as keikaku" shenanigans.

"Little does anyone know that the outcome of this gamble will dictate the fates of the Lycaons and all those connected to the team."

That line in the description would normally make me get out of here in a flash. It's a line that warns of a typical story. But I'm still gonna try this manga.

Mariners best team? pff, they don't have Tokuchi ;)

Oh god, One Outs is back!

I'm glad Vendetta scans picked this one up.

hehehehe i haven't enjoyed watching baseball this much... it leaves you anticipating for the next moves... 

NICE!<3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics