Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 32votes)

Kodomo no Kodomo

Alt Names: alt A Child's Childalt コドモのコドモalt Çocuğun Çocuğualt Child of a Child
Author: Sasou Akira
Artist: Sasou Akira
Genres: Drama DramaSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a small town in Tokyo, the PTA argues about teaching sex ed in elementary school, but what nobody knows is that eleven-year-old Haruna is already pregnant. When she decides not to tell any adults, it's up to her classmates to help her through this ordeal.

Note: This is not loli. Sex happens off-screen and the artwork is not fan-servicey.
Go to Kodomo no Kodomo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

81 Comments

Was going to wait this out until fully released, but that ch 22 title "Birth" ooooooodaaammmmnnnn

Also click at own risk

http://asianwiki.com/Child_by_Children

This is just plain wrong but accidents can happen inoccently.  Its a parents duty  to tie them down and protect them to the best of their ability.  Here we see her classmates protecting her to the best of their ability.  What kind of irresponsible parents are they. 

I'm starting to worry about what the author is going for here.  This situation in real life would most likely result in two deaths. 

Spoiler

awwwww god what a place for the chapters to cut off. I just got hooked and read all of this. Poor kid

Seriously it's time for an adult. If things keep going like this they're likely to be in serious (life threatening) trouble. Even if it all goes well and they manage to do it without an adult's help then they'll be in dumpster baby territory.

;__; oh god

Spoiler

It has begun...

Geez kids, at this point any adult would do, you just need them to call mecial help anyway.

Spoiler

Death is like this, it doesn't wait convenietly until you solved your family matters or gives you hints it's coming.

What a sad chapter.

Damn. There's just no easing into this for Haruna at all is there.

Spoiler

two weeks to go before all hell breaks lose, 

aaaah.. monthly series.. shouldnt get my expectation too damn high

I guess it's difficult for pregnancy to even cross a parent's mind when your child is that young. 

I think that's part of the point the mangaka is trying to make, that parents need to make time for their children, be involved in their lives and make sure they understand such important things as sex. Personally, I grew up on a small farm, so where babies come from was never really a mystery.

Spoiler

By the way, props to grandma for keeping a cool head in a difficult situation.

"you wouldn't have gotten pregnant if you couldn't give birth" 

well that's fuck up logic.

i think in her time, getting pregnant is a blessing, and not getting pregnant or couldnt is not, something about old time people and etc

I think Grandma is speaking of being physically capable of becoming pregnant and giving birth. Still, Its terribly dangerous for girls younger than 16 or so - let alone 11. 

Interesting how all of the working adults are moving too fast and caught up in their own troubles to take a good look at what is right in front of them. 

"you wouldn't have gotten pregnant if you couldn't give birth" 

well that's fuck up logic.

IM REALLY SCARED WHEN I REACHED THE SPORT CHAPTER AND THOUGHT ITS GONNA BE ONE OF THOSE TRAGEDY WHERE SHE FELL AND HAVE MISSCARRIAGE , OMGOMGOMGOMG,

then the chapter end and like a storm , a calm before, and a calm after it, its soothen me to see the grandma like that

you go grandma! 

remind me of my own

@Lowlightt look like we watch different show, that show ended long time ago after some judge/politician died

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM8z6RoDHyI

NO I DON'T WANT THIS TO BE A MOVIE. 

Spoiler

I guess it's difficult for pregnancy to even cross a parent's mind when your child is that young. 

Spoiler

I really hate this teacher.

I used to like Yagi-sen, at first she was really full of spirit and wanted to do the right thing for her students but she quickly gave up and half assed it and now she blames the kids for all her problems. At this point she's only making things worse for them and herself. I can't see this ending well for her at all.

I really hate this teacher.

I thought the youngest was 5 years old. No? Still, what bothers me is that there's nothing about early menstruation in the manga. You would think a 9-10 year old having periods would make her parent talks but no such mention.

I thought the youngest was 5 years old. No? Still, what bothers me is that there's nothing about early menstruation in the manga. You would think a 9-10 year old having periods would make her parent talks but no such mention.

this is true if anyone still doesnt know how recorded in history its Lina Medina from Lima, Peru though no one exactly knows how she became pregnant but speculation says her son is a byproduct of failed proper fraternal twins being implanted on the womb, basically this happens during the blastocyst period being separated to form the genes of the twins and then merging again prior to implantation, as nature would have it her son got lucky and he grew up where he was suppose to be in his mother's womb or Lina in this case, now about menstruation well theres what you call precocious puberty a biological hormone anomaly that lets the pituitary gland to go into overdrive and dictating the the sexual hormone to produce earlier than expected (Estrogen and Testosterone).
curiously its rarely documented about males going through precocious puberty

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics