Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 187votes)

Afterschool War Activities

Alt Names: alt Afterschool Military Activityalt 방과 후 전쟁활동 (하일권)
Author: Ha Il-Kwon
Artist: Ha Il-Kwon
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Afterschool War Activities Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 122 Replies

443 Comments

Awesome new chapter, thanks a lot Supreme Cream!!

All in all, with the big cells still in the skies... It doesn't feel right, was this axed? Is there a sequel planned?

Wait what? It's still going. Where did you heard it stopped?

All in all, with the big cells still in the skies... It doesn't feel right, was this axed? Is there a sequel planned?

Hope so.

The title maybe like Full-time War Activities.

All out war. Fuckyeah.

Deathflag spotted

This webtoon is a giant deathflag...

Thanks SCS to bring us death :P

So, there's more still to Youngsoo's story. I was actually going to comment on that before this chapter.

Still, Nara was very underutilized in this story. Youngsoo might end up the same.

i love this comic , i hope it goes on forever !

Taeman's hairdo reminds me of Bruce Lee or some other guy from the 80's lol! It's fantastically uncombt. He used to be a very handsome guy, lol. When I saw Bora's punch at the end, I thought she was going for the rifle for a moment, ahaha, oblivious me. I like how she's getting to like the glasses guy, forgot his name. I thought he liked Aesol, but they are a pretty good match as well. 

Romance spotted, anyway thanks SCS !

Deathflag spotted

Before reading the scanlation, I didn't understand Bora's punch. After reading the scanlation, I still don't understand Bora's punch. Does anyone have some guess as to it's significance?

I think it's one of those things you do after an intimate conversation to break up the awkward atmosphere. Some people change the subject or make a joke. Bora punches people. lol

Romance spotted, anyway thanks SCS !

Huh, reminds me of The Breakfast Club. Also I get the feeling that this web toon is being ended somewhat abruptly, Feels like they could do more about developing the characters more smoothly. How did Bora go from "caring" to "affectionate" of another character? It could of happened in the mini-timeskip, but it would have been nice to see it. Well, it's not over quite yet so we'll see how far it goes.

Before reading the scanlation, I didn't understand Bora's punch. After reading the scanlation, I still don't understand Bora's punch. Does anyone have some guess as to it's significance?

I feel like it's one of those things a 12 year old who doesn't really understand romantic feelings does.  A cooties punch.

Cool, thanks a lot SCS!!!

calm before the storm huh... maybe we can make it ....

"You just put a flag on me" punch

Maan , the author made the girls pretty...

There were a lot of feels in this chapter. The author is good at making the kids introspective.

That punch at the end was the best kind of punch tho. 

theslowblitz
Jan 09 2014 11:27 AM

This chapter really reminds me a book series called The Underland Chronicles. It was very similar in how it explored the effects of war on children. The stories aren't identical but I can say that there are definitely some equally heart-wrenching moments on innocence lost.

I was about to like that comment but that edit, Q.Q

Haha, I guess that's how much I miss when I can't read Korean! I was also flabbergasted when I saw it was the last chapter! Alas, it can't be helped. Nevertheless, we still have 8 chapters to go! If this is done, I'm sure Ha Il Kwon will start on another classic soon! (Hopefully)

On the new chapter: the teacher is one, perfectly, despicably ignorant teacher D: So annoying! 

:'(

Thanks SCS, but those lazy asshole... It might be cool for them to just fuck around :D

awesome chapter

Great new chapter, thanks a lot SCS!!!

I don't see this story ending just yet. There is still way too much developement going on to be cut short. I just cleaned chapter 47 and up to 50 are the raws so far. The story still seems to be in the middle of stuff. But we never know, I guess! Usually Ha-Il Kwon's works consists of about 30 chapters? ASWA really seems a big project and rightfully so! The story line is so ace. Love how realistic the characters are crafted. 

Great job, team SCS!! :D

Spoiler

I was about to like that comment but that edit, Q.Q

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics